𝟶𝟷

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE ESCAPE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟶

𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟶

she didn't know how much farther she had to go, all 003 knew was that she had to run, and she had to keep running until she got out of that place. there were scientists running behind her.

yelling and screaming at her to stop,saying that this wouldn't end well for her if she didn't. but the girl kept running, the flashing red lights and the loud screeching siren gave the girl a headache. the rainbow room.

it was right there, the paper rainbow stuck to the wall, the girl picked up her speed, ran as fast as she could and slammed open the door, but there was no one inside, the young girl, 011, she could save her. the girl was small and fragile, if 003 was escaping she wanted to bring her along as well.

they were all put in so much pain, she didn't want others to feel that too but she couldn't wait any longer, she had to leave. 003 turned and ran forward again.

they were gaining on her, she didn't have another choice, 003 stopped at once, turned around to see the scientists and guards facing her, with their guns raised as they walked closer, in the dark with the angle they stood at, their shadows were larger than themselves.

003 held up her arm, putting all her energy through it. by the time the scientists figured out what she was doing, their bodies were engulfed in fire,  they screamed and thrashed for help but in the end all that was left was piles of ash.

the sight was horrifying, just the way it always was, but she didn't stop to dwell on it, out the door and into the woods, the girl kept running. after what felt like hours of running she stopped, not having any more energy. 003 took heavy breaths as she tried to calm her racing heart.

she had escaped, she had finally escaped that dreaded lab. walking a little further a house came into view, 003 immediately hid behind some bushes slowly going towards that house, she peeked in through the window and was greeted with the sight of a family.

a women probably the mother was setting up the table, while her two sons sat at the table, the older one probably the same age as her was already digging in to the food, scooping up pasta into his plate while the younger boy, probably eight years old sat beside him, waiting patiently as his older brother scooped out some pasta in his plate as well.

003 felt out of place looking at them, like she wasn't supposed to. so she moved forward. soon enough a road came into view, it was empty as far as 003 could see.

003 was shivering, the cold january air could not be combated by the thin hospital gown she was currently wearing. in front of her, bright yellow lights flashed and the sound of a car horn shocked the girl. looking up she saw a big man inside as he stopped the car a few feet away from her.