Dark Entity

All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright act of 1976, no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. The characters and events portrayed in this book are fictitious. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.

Dark Entity

Centered in a dystopian world, when Arlene Lilith, a young vampire, sets on a journey to rescue her best friend from the clutches of the Hunters, she never imagines herself to fall so deep in the dark, dangerous world. She discovers truths beyond her daring. Truths that would change her entire life, truths that would lead her to a great destiny. With her growing attraction for Jason, a hunter, and her obsessed stalker Levi, would Arlene ever be able to return to her normal life? Would she be able to defeat an enemy ancient than time itself?

Follow a story of danger and thrills, swirling in a forbidden dark romance in the epic novel, Dark Entity.

Sequel: The Destiny Bearer.

    All rights reserved

© Dona Dee Mcbeth 2012