The First True Friends

Start from the beginning

Trying to explain, Ochako found the words stuck in her throat. I mean, it got to the core of her family's issues... and that just couldn't be explained without embarassment. "I... well..."
Understanding far more than the brunette thought she would, the redhead smiled, offering a hand. "C'mon, lets get you something proper to eat, and you can sit with me and my friends."

At first, the girl didn't want to accept, as it would seem like charity. Her pride wouldn't allow that. "I wouldn't want to bother you..."

Ochako, take the offer.

But they'll hate me too.

You have to try.

The other girl still offered her hand. "It won't bother me!"

Ochako smiled softly, and finally accepted. "If you say so."

She started to speak, introducing herself as they approached Lunch Rush. As it was halfway through lunch, the line that usually crowded his stall was gone. This allowed for additional orders. "My name is Itsuka Kendo. I'm from Class 1B."

That almost caused the brunette to freeze. She certainly stiffened. The other hero class!

Izuku, meanwhile, merely gave his suggestion: Let her talk. We don't know if she'll be like that Monoma jerk. Going along with it, the gravity girl introduced herself. "Ochako Uraraka."

Noticing the girl freeze, Kendo just ordered something... hearty... for the Class A student. After a few minutes of silence, Lunch Rush provided just the meal: Katsudon. The irony was not lost on the duo of souls, as they accepted the meal and walked with Itsuka to her class's table. Sensing the apprehension, she immediately deduced why. With a kind smile and gentle voice, the redhead, "Don't worry about the others, they're all good people."

There were a bunch of girls at this table, each with unique and fascinating quirks. One with vines for hair, another with green hair and sharp teeth like Kirishima, another who was all white, a a blond with two large horns from the top of her head, a plain looking ravenette, and one more with a brown bobcut just like herself. They were all introduced to her, being Ibara Shiozaki, Setsuna Tokage, Reiko Yanagi, Pony Tsunotori, Yui Kodai, and Kinoko Komori. Each had their own personality, from the flirtatious, to the holier than thou, to the silent, to the overdramatic... it was just like... what her class should have been. Each was kind in their own ways, and each was not judgmental. All of them talked with her about random topics as she ate the food generously given to her by Kendo, who then asked, "So, what do you think of our group?"

"They're nice... so far..."

The orange haired girl looked at her with concern. 'So far'. As if this was going to end at any time, probably why she was by herself to begin with. "Well, I hope we can keep you around. You're very nice to be with."
That surprised the brunette. The haunted one, as there were two at this table. "R-Really?"

Kendo replied immediately, and with confidence. It was befitting being the Class Rep, which she was. "Yes." At this point, the rest of the group now realized why their classmate had brought over this girl to the table. Because she had nobody else to socialize with. Not just to make friends in other courses, but to help out someone who needed it.

Tokage asked her directly, preferring a blunt approach. Not like Asui's, but more like Mina's. "Does... your class not like you very much?"

Looking away, "N-Not really..."

Shiozaki muttered a prayer for the girl, while the others were in complete shock. What class would dare hurt her like this? Isolation for prolonged periods of time is considered a form of torture, after all!

Kinoko, one of the shyer memebers of the group, was more determined to help her out. Their physical similarities assisting somewhat. "O-oh... well, then let's be better than they were! What class are you in?"