Letter for King Rock-Pop / Magnum Opus Hill

Börja om från början

He started to throw a tantrum before grabbing a chainsaw but he move Nick aside then cutting the couch in a half as he screaming angrily making Zoey and James dodges down from the fire breathe coming out from Sam's mouth.

Zoey: Uh, I'll get the fire extinguisher.

She immediately walks off to the room and closed it. After the destruction, Sam move the couch aside as he lays down completely exhausted and tired as he calm down.

Sam: (Panting) Okay okay okay. I'm cool, I'm cool, I'm cool, I'm cool.

James: Uh, have some water bro. It will relief your anger.

He grab a glass of cool water from the table as he drinks it. He sighs letting out a smoke coming out from his mouth.

Sam: I feel much better now. Good thing that chitty chitty bang bang song got out of my HEAD!!

He throw the chainsaw out of his hand. Zoey, on the other hand, just got back for getting a fire extinguisher, almost getting hit by an incoming chainsaw when she open the door. The chainsaw was close to her face and pierced through the door making her froze in her place and her skin turn pale.

Zoey: Uh, can someone fetch me a bag please?

Sam: (Sighs) James, Zoey! Release the Crimson Dragon! NOW!

Zoey was about to ask "why" but she was being cut by James, who cover her mouth with his hand. They does so as they quickly run across the halls.

Zoey: Why did you cut me off?

James: Remember the plan, Cuckoo head?

Zoey: (Realized) Oh okay. Good thing, you cut me off. (Face palmed herself) Stupid me with my stupidity! I shouldn't ask him why!

-Timeskip-

After they released the Crimson Dragon, James and Zoey discussed their plans in James' room. They must help the leaders, getting their strings back and stop King Sam for doing his evil plan.

While helping King Sam for his world tour plan, Zoey and James create the plot of their plan by receiving a message for the leaders about the warning of the incoming beast that they've just released or the vicious beasts that they gave them haunting and traumized nightmares.

-Meanwhile-

The group are now at the across the sea. They are searching the Magnum Opus Hill but only they found none and only they saw mountains and sea. The wind blew gently as they can feel the cool air around them.

Poppy: Jeez! It sure is very hard to find them.

Adrian: Like I told you, Pinky. This place was covered with fogs and it was hard to see but don't worry, we can find them as soon if the Opera trolls and Cynthia are okay.

Poppy: Yeah. I hope so.

Dakota and Zach are studying about the Ruby Stone after they befriended Laguna Tidepool and told her about the Ruby Stones. At first, she was getting interest about the stones that has a magical ability. Then, she learns that the Ruby Stone is the power of Fire due to its color of course and as well.

According to her theory, the Ruby Stone has the ability of fire. It can be located to Volcano Rock City, a Home for Rock Trolls and Magma Town, a Home for Rock-Pop Trolls. It said that it has a magical powers that was created by the gods. Also, it can be used for meditate, potions and more.

Dakota was now enthusiastic and learn so many things. Adrian looks at his daughter with a smile on his face. He love to see his daughter to travel around the world just like what she wishes while his sister, Gemma. She was chatting with the Funk Twin Brothers. They seemed to get along well.