Ari watched as she backed out of the driveway and drove away until she was outta her sight before going inside. She sighed not knowing what to do now that she finished everything. She started walking around the house a little, it was a really nice home and even had a Jacuzzi and Pool. She hoped they would stay here for a while so she could get in the pool.

She walked into the living room seeing Makai sitting on the sofa with Lucky in his lap. She started to walk past him to go to the stairs until he said something. "You wanna watch a movie?" She heard him ask.

"No," She said plainly before beginning to walk up the stairs.

She heard him sigh making her stop in her tracks. A small part of her felt bad for giving him this treatment. Not talking besides asking about food and saying good morning or goodnight was killing her. She missed him and his kisses, their little intimacy moments. Their laughing at dumb stuff or just doing tik toks.

But what had her so upset was him laughing in her face. That hurt more than she thought because she thought he would never do her like that. She felt like he was invalidating her feelings and she didn't like that. Only she could invalidate her feelings.

She turned around and walked back down the stairs. "What are we watching?" She asked, sitting on the other side of the sofa, tucking her legs behind her and grabbing the blanket that was behind her.

"Uhh, Holes?" He asked, turning to look at her.

She nodded "That's fine," She said, getting comfortable. She watched as he turned the movie on.

"Suga?" He called out. She hummed in response, not taking her eyes off the tv. "I love you," He said genuinely.

She lowly sighed "I love you too Kai"

_________________

Charlotte, NCFebruary 25thFriday

Charlotte, NC
February 25th
Friday

Ariyah's eyes fluttered open, she blinked a few times as the sun was coming thru the window and she heard the annoying birds making noises.

As she looked into space to wake herself up a little, she felt something around her waist. She rolled her eyes already knowing it was nobody but Makai. He snuck into her room a few times during the night. He clearly didn't understand the concept of her needing space from him.

Nonetheless, she understood. They slept in the same bed all the time for months and to sleep in a different bed without each other felt weird. She just lets him be sometimes or tells him he can't keep doing this because it defeats the purpose of space.

Makai honestly forgot to sleep in the room before she woke up. He'll try and sneak inside when she was knocked out asleep and try to leave before she works up like he did their first night.

He hated this space idea but had been trying his best to get back in her good graces. He apologized every day for the past week and even wrote apology notes all week too. Ari thought it was cute but was still standing her ground.

𝟹𝟶𝟶𝟻On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara