"It's fucking gross."Simply putting it, Jotaro also remained in place, hands tucked within his pocket while remaining stoic about the large bug. "Anyway, I'll deal with it."

"Be careful...I've heard of a user with a bug stand who enjoys ripping the tongue out of it's victims." Avdols warning was brief but to the point, the man not waiting to take up too much time with an explanation.

Raising one of his hands from within the confines of his pocket Jotaro called out to his stand, the purple being readying an attack before the beetle swiftly shifted to the side.

"How is it able to move that fast? I thought Star Platinum was fast and precise enough to grab a bullet?"

"It must be a Stand. That bug has to be a Stand!" Answering what you'd asked, Kakyoin's eyes drifted from side to side scanning the inside of the plane. "Where did it go? Where is it hiding?! And where is the person controlling it?!"

Popping out of nowhere the beetle once again occupied the air in front of Jotaro, a long needle extended from it's mouth piercing straight through Star Platinum's hand stopping only as the Stands mouth clamped onto it.

"Since it tried to bite off the tongue of Jotaro's Stand...it must be him! The Tower Tarot Card...His stand symbolizes destruction, calamity, and the interruption of journeys...Tower of Gray!" Announcing that Avdol added in some more background. "Tower of Gray is a malicious Stand who commits mass murder by framing his kills as accidents. The airplane crash responsible for 300 deaths last year in England is thought to be his doing. They were only rumors, but he really is working for Dio!"

Releasing a war cry, Star Platinum once again began trying to land a hit, only succeeding in breaking the needle but not hitting Tower of Gray.

"Even if you shot ten guns simultaneously from one centimeter away, they would never be able to touch my Stand! Not that a bullet would kill my Stand, anyway."

Unable to process that the beetle was speaking, you casted your gaze towards Joseph seeing that he was in thought, a possible plan began blooming within his head. The man's eyes trailed towards you before he leaned between Kakyoin and Avdol's seats.

Realizing that he wanted to say something you spared a glance towards where Tower of Gray and Star Platinum was before leaning down slightly to hear what he wanted to say.

"Your stand is sound based right?" Nodding your head at what he was asking, the man continued, "Does that mean you can detect different sounds?" Seeing you nod once more Joseph pursed his lips together, his mouth opened to speak before Kakyoin piped in, cluing in on what he was going to suggest.

"If most of the people on this plane are asleep all you need to do is find someone with a faster heart rate to determine who's awake." Passing his gaze from your face towards Joseph, the older man nodded in agreement, both now looking towards you for a response.

Running over the idea in your head you spared the two a faint shrug, "I could try but there's no guarantee I'll be able to do it perfectly." Murmuring that out quickly you moved back into the aisle lowering yourself closer towards the floor until your ear pressed against the carpet.

Now knowing more about Mad Dog and trying some new things you were able to channel it easier.

Closing your eyes and focusing on the array of subtle pulses you looked for one farther away from the group, one perhaps closer towards the front or back of the plane. Taking in a breath you began narrowing the area towards the back of the plane where one beat, in particular, was offbeat from the rest.

Looking up towards where the others sat your mouth opened to speak before a sudden tearing noise filled your ear, causing you to jolt back up. It didn't appear nearly as loud to the others as it did to you, but if sound was something your stand focused on then it would make sense you'd still be vulnerable to it.

"What was that?!" Sitting up your eyes followed where everyone else was looking, spotting the beetle once more although this time an array of severed tongues hung from the needle.

"Bingo! I got their tongues! And now..." Flying over towards the front of the plane it began writing the word 'Massacre!' across the wall.

"I will burn it asunder! Magician's Red!" Standing from his seat Avdol called out to his stand, the large fire bird right away appeared behind the man letting out a screech.

"Wait! Don't do it, Avdol!" "Your stand might overheat the inside of the plane." Speaking after Kakyoin you hopped up from the floor standing up, the man in question took in a breath before allowing his stand to fade away.

Opening your mouth to speak once more an unfamiliar voice caught your attention. An older man from the looks of it gradually pushed away from his seat, a hand raised rubbing at his eye. "It's so nosy...what's with the ruckus?" The beetle from before flew leisurely in front of the man while he stood up, "Guess I'll use the toilet."

Rising to his feet and trailing towards where it was, the man reached out, accidentally touching the freshly written lettering, his gaze trailing over the red that now coated his hand before beginning to read what was written.

"I-is it blood?! Blood?!" "Quiet!" Without much warning, the old man backed up enough so that Kakyoin could deliver a well timed chop to silence him. "We need to have this taken care of before the other passengers panic."

Turning to look where Avdol had moved off to, Kakyoin spoke once more. "As (Y/N) pointed out, your Magician's Red would be felt by everyone and could cause the plane to explode," His gaze then trailed towards Jotaro. "Jojo, if you were to punch a hole in the fuselage, it would be a disaster."

"Are you saying that you think your stand would be the best choice?" Piping up from where you stood behind him, Kakyoin gave you a nod.

"Hierophant Green is inconspicuous and best suited for defeating it." The aforementioned Stand appeared in an instant, the redhead now fired an attack called 'Emerald Splash'. Small green gems flew through the air following wherever the beetle went though much like Star Platinum, nothing hit.

Much like before a long needle shot from the beetle breaking through Hierophant's mask, the Stand and it's user both briefly fall forward before continuing to fire more Emerald splashes.

Maneuvering itself around the fired gems, Tower of Gray released a laugh, "Don't you get it? After tearing its tongue out, your Stand will shudder...in utter pain!"

"What? Shuddering when its tongue is torn out?" Raising his brows faintly at what was said, Kakyoin sat up, eyes remaining on the approaching enemy though a coy look stretched out across his face. "My Hierophant Green?" Tendrils of white and green shot out from the nearby seats and it was then you understood why the redhead appeared so calm.

"It will shudder all right...with pleasure!"

◥✥◤

:)