The Twilight Saga: Sunrise | Your Still The One

Start from the beginning

I've missed you too. More than you could believe. 

How about leaving now? When will they be back? 

Jake xoxo

He waited a few minutes for her message back. He wrapped his arms around his legs, watching the oceans movement on the horizon with the moon's reflection shining down into the water. His phone beeped again and he quickly flipped it back open.

I'm pretty sure I know just how much you missed me Jacob. ;) 

Now is good. I'll just pack my backpack.  

Mum said that they would be back around Dawn or lunchtime.  

xoxo

While reading her message, he looked to the clock on his phone, seeing they had at least three hours until her family would be back, if they were coming home at dawn. They definitely had enough time.

Okay. I'll be there in a few.  

I just want to take care of something back home and I'll be there. 

Love you xoxo

He closed his phone quickly, stuffing it back into the pocket of his jeans, retying them around his ankle before phasing quickly as he did a back flip, running towards home at full speed. He was careful with his thoughts as he ran, just in case one of the others suddenly shifted. He was quiet with his movements too, making sure not to attract any attention to himself.  

At the wooden door of his house, he took the key from above the door and unlocked the house quietly. He was careful to stay quiet as his father and sister Rachel were asleep inside. Billy had come home for a few days while Sue was busy working out of town.

Jacob went into his room and closed the door behind him. He took a backpack from the side of his door and started to pack everything he would need into it quickly as possible. He packed his jeans and tee shirts first, before packing some photos, and his mother's ring. He looked over his room one last time and closed the door. He went into the kitchen, grabbing a pen and a small piece of paper, writing out a note for his father and sister. He went outside, getting into his Ute, rolling it down the driveway and starting its engine on the road, heading towards Forks.

Quickly Renesmee ran around her room, grabbing everything she needed: Clothes, makeup, jewellery, photos, laptop, MP3, everything a girl would need when moving away with her boyfriend. After pushing everything down in her backpack so she could zip it up, she went into the kitchen and wrote a note for her parents. Just as she finished it, she heard Jacob at the door. She left it on the side bar of the kitchen so her family would see it when they got home. She ran to the door and flung it open, smiling widely as she saw Jacob. She ran into his awaiting arms and hugged him tightly. She had missed the warmth of his smile and embrace around her.

"I missed you so much Jacob," she murmured as he gently spun her around in a slow circle.

"I missed you too," he whispered into the skin of her neck and kissed her softly. His hand found hers and took her bag in the other. He smiled down on her brightly, all his worries disappearing the second he set eyes on her.

"Are you ready?"

She smiled widely. "More than ready Jacob!" she beamed with humour, running ahead of him, towards his Ute, jumping in quickly and buckling herself into the seat beat. She was hypo with excitement to finally see their new house, to see Miami, to drive their new cars and to be finally with him, alone. They were finally free to do anything they wanted, when they wanted, to live their own lives to how they wished and pleased. She just hoped that her father wouldn't go looking for them. She knew that Jacob would be in the most trouble out of the two of them, but he wouldn't be able to find them that easily.