The Twilight Saga: Sunrise | Your Still The One

Authors Note: I thought I would add the lyrics I used on the banner for Sunrise, as it relates a lot with the story.

Lyrics by Shania Twain, Your Still The One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNZH-emehxA

Check out the music video of Your Still the One, you'll probably pick up on some 'themes' in the video that I used within the story.

Adult Themes within this chapter:

When I first saw you, I saw love. 

And the first time you touched me, I felt love. 

And after all this time, you're still the one I love.

The two weeks passed far too slowly for both Jacob and Renesmee. He made sure each and every night that Renesmee was safe and sound after meeting Jaden just two weeks ago. He was starting to wonder if his Alpha threat had worked and Jaden left the lands all together had seen him since that day. The whole pack was keeping an eye out though, making sure that he hadn't come back. The lands were clean of both vampire and any new wolf, but still, Jacob couldn't help but feel uneasy about everything Jaden had said.  

He couldn't understand why Jaden would want to track both him and Renesmee, or why he was even doing it. But the thing that bothered him most was the fact that both of them had been oblivious to the whole thing. Jacob thought he would at least hear, see or smell something in the air to indicate that they were been watched, but that wasn't so. He was able to keep the running away with Renesmee plan to himself while in his wolf form, leaving the pack clueless to what would be happening soon enough. He wondered if he even should be leaving with Jaden still out there, with unknown intentions. But if anything happened, he knew that Sam or Paul would step up to the plate and take over. They were both more than capable. But still, it worried him to be leaving his family behind in possible danger. 

He stood above the ocean's waves crashing up against the cliffs of La Push. He watched the lands carefully, with no detail of movement escaping his eye. All was quiet and peaceful, for now. He looked up to the full moon, the darkened navy sky lit up with stars. The breeze swept and wept around him, through his coat until he phased back to his human form. He sighed, wondering if he was doing the right thing. It seemed to be that everything was stopping them from been together and leading their own lives since the day of the decision. He wondered if it was a sign. 

He looked back up to the full moon, phasing back quickly and howled loudly. He was the only one in his wolf form tonight. It was three in the morning and Jacob had only just gotten up. He had been running all night and sleeping all day. He liked the night. The night was peaceful, most of the time. His eyes closed calmly, feeling the breeze in his coat and breathing in the cold coastal air as it swept round him. He was enjoying his last night in La Push, as today was the day, they were running away together. It was going to be harder leaving than he first thought. He was going to miss everything, but it was going to be all worth it soon enough. Just to be with her.  

He sighed, phasing back to his human form just as his mobile phone started ringing with a text. Untying his jeans from around his ankle, he pulled out his silver phone from his pocket and flipped it open to see the message from Renesmee. 

I've missed you Jacob!  

When do we leave? My family are out right now.

Ness xxx

He thought for a moment, wondering if now would be a good time to leave. But he knew it was. He knew that the Cullens only went out hunting altogether on a rare occasion. Now would be a good time.