The Twilight Saga Sunrise. Welcome Back Wolf Boy

Rated: M16+ on Fanfiction.net

Originally found on http://fanfiction.net/~RunWithJacobBlack

All characters belong to Stephenie Meyer!

-      -       -       -        -      -      -       -

"Why won't he wake up?" Renesmee cried, slamming her hands down on the Cullen's kitchen table, talking to herself. It had been two days since they had found Jacob, injured and locked up in a cage by vampires that planned to trade him in for catching the werewolf that was seen all over the news when he was caught on the beach. 

"Renesmee, his body is coming out of shock from the tranquilizers. They poisoned his body, because he wasn't just animal as the tranquillizers are meant for. He's just exhausted. He'll be okay," Carlisle said softly, coming in the kitchen door when he heard her question.  

She looked over her shoulder, looking to her grandfather and hoping that he was right. That Jacob would be okay. "And the gushes on his arm? Why haven't they healed? His an instant healer Carlisle." 

"That's something that I cannot understand," he shook his head from side to side, going over to her side and sitting down on one of the kitchen stools.  

"He has to be," she murmured. She jumped off the stool that she was sitting on and walked upstairs into the guest bedroom which Jacob was sleeping in. She leant down beside him, resting her head on his bed and taking his hand softly into hers.  

She could hear her heart beat in her ears from the fear that she was feeling. She squeezed his hand tightly for a second and then let it go. "Wake up Jake, please." Her voice was a murmur, with tears running down the side of her face. Her hand stroked the side of his arm, around the gashes that still hadn't healed. He felt cooler to his usual self, but still he was warm. She kissed his cheek softly, leaning back down onto his bed, sighing deeply. 

Her eyes closed, thinking, I want you to wake up Jacob. I want you to wake up now! Another tear rolled down her cheek as she fell into a light sleep. She had been staying awake for hours on end for the past two days, too worried for sleep to ever come to her.  

A few hours later, she felt movement in her hand. Her eyes flashed open within a second of feeling the movement. She looked down to her hand and seen Jacob's squeezing her hand back. "Jacob?" she whispered. 

His eyes didn't open, he was still too weak. He could feel the gushes on his arm, stinging like a bee's bite down his arm, with heat pulsing all around his shoulder and down his arm, like a weak fire. "I'm sorry," he murmured weakly, almost silent. 

"Jacob oh my god, you're okay!" she gasped, and hugged him softly. He tiled his head into her neck with his hand weakly touching her shoulder. 

"I'm sorry Ness," he murmured. 

"For what?" she smiled and kissed him. 

"For hurting you, for scaring you, for everything, I'm sorry."  

She looked back to him, smiling, just happy to see that he was awake. "It's okay Jacob," she kissed him again and looked up to his face to see that his eyes were actually open. She looked into his chocolate russet eyes. Her heart was pumping crazily. She was just so relieved that he was awake. "I'm just happy that you're awake." Her excitement suddenly dropped, all her questions coming to her. "W-what happened to you Jacob?"