Those soft hands of hers were stroking your thighs, inching closer and closer to your core.

"M-My lady?" You muttered as she spread your legs open to get better access for whatever she was planning to do.

Her nails scraped along your inner thighs, an inch away from your center. You felt the marks she left on your skin burn up, and it left you embarrassingly wet.

Bela leaned closer to you and stared you bluntly into your eyes, making the tension rise up more.

You heard yourself gulp as she took a handful of either of your thighs, and squeezed them, making you let out a quiet grunt before you threw your head back.

That was something you shouldn't have done, bare your neck to her.

Teeth sank into your nape before a stinging pain appeared at the spot that was bitten, followed by a warm liquid running down your skin. "You taste so much better than anyone I've ever bitten." The woman murmured to herself before she latched onto your neck.

Her tongue swiped across the bite as she sucked the blood out of you, making you squirm underneath her. The water in the bathtub started to go over the edges, but neither of you cared.

A husked moan escaped your mouth as her fingers ran through your folds- your thighs twitching in response.

Her tongue ran up your neck and to your lips, before she forced it inside of your mouth. You both shared a rather intimate make-out session at that.

Those slender fingers found their way to your clit, rubbing at it painfully slow. It made you lose your patience.

"Bela, hurry!" Another mistake.

Your throat was squeezed by her hand, making you grasp for her arm to try and pull her off.

"You don't order me around, little one." The Dimitrescu told you to which you nodded, tears prickling your eyes.

The grip on your neck loosened, but with that, a finger had slid its way inside of you too. The slender digit slowly worked its way inside of you before thrusting in and out, soon to be followed with another one of her fingers.

"Gosh, I love that face." The woman told you as your mouth fell open at the way she filled you up.

Her thumb wiped over your clit while those fingers pumped in and out of your pussy at a steady pace.

"I think you should join me for bath more often," Her eyes looked over your face, "Don't you think so too, Y/N?"

You nodded, both out of fear and agreement, because you absolutely didn't have a problem with this- where she was using your body for her own satisfactions.

With a last thrust of her fingers, she pulled them out and relaxed back in the spot she was in earlier, in front of you. A sly grin was present on her face as she heard you whine over the loss of contact.

"Come here, on my lap." Bela said and you rushed over to hover onto her lap, your arms wrapped around her neck as you were inches away from her mouth. Her breath fanned over your skin before her mouth captured yours and her fangs nipped at your bottom lip.

The taste of iron filled your mouth, but you didn't care when her arms were wrapped around your waist so delicately, as if you were an artifact of some sort.

A hand of hers moved back under the bubbles and something prodded against your entrance, you figured it were her fingers again. Though when it slid inside a bit deeper, it made you let out an abrupt yelp.

It was silent, no words were said nor a sound was made from either of you. Just the sound of the water moving about.

The object forced its way deeper inside of your pussy- you tried to get off Bela's lap because of the pain, but each time you did she just held you by your waist and made you sink down further onto her.

A chuckle from Bela made you look at her, before looking down. The bubbles had cleared and you could now see the strap-on she wore, buried deep inside of you.

The water had somewhat turned red, but you didn't know if it was from the bite she gave you earlier or if it was from her forcing you down onto her.

"Now I know why you tasted so exquisite. You're a virgin, aren't you?" She smirked and thrusted her hips up suddenly, making you lift up from her lap with a wail. But that just made her able to thrust up again, slamming your hips down as she went up.

An agitated moan came from you before you leaned your body against your lady's, the pain slowly easing, but it was still there. Your eyes looked down into the water again, and blood was floating where the strap-on and you made contact- Bela saw it too.

"Were.. at least." She grinned and put her hands on the small of your back, holding onto you so that she could move you up and down.

Your head rested on her shoulder, letting her take you as she pleased. If you were to resist, you'd end up dead anyway. And if you were honest, the upcoming pleasure wouldn't be that bad.

After several thrusts, your moans started to fill the room- though Bela got to hear them the best, because your mouth was right beside her ear. Nails were scratching on the blonde's shoulder blades as her thrusts turned deep but hard. You didn't expect that to be able to happen since it was all happening under water.

Your tightness didn't seem to fade because the shaft kept on feeling huge. "A real fucking virgin, even when I took you, you just won't adjust."

Your teeth sank down onto your lip as you heard her say those words, a blush making its way onto your cheeks.

You moved your hips back and forth as she thrusted in and out- making you see stars, "O-Oh fuck, Bela." You sobbed as she hit all the right spots this way.

"Do you like it when I fuck up into you?" The vampire questioned you with one particular harsh thrust, "How badly do you wish it was my real dick, hm?"

"So bad." You answered her in all honesty, not even thinking about it twice. Your face was hidden inside her nape, and you're kind of surprised she let you do so.

"You'd want my cum so bad, wouldn't you? Get knocked up the first time so you won't have to do it again." She growled into your ear, causing you to whine against her skin and just nod your head. The only sounds that left you were pants and moans at this point.

One-third of the water was on the floor by now- the air feeling cold against your flaming hot body.

Her arms moved to your upper back and she pulled your front against hers, your back arching into her touch.

Your walls started to tighten around the toy, but Bela pushed on. Even when you were clenching around her, she didn't stop.. you guessed having unnatural strength had its perks.

"B-Bela!" You squealed when she bit down on your breast, another stream of blood flowing down into the water, but the woman licked most of it up before it could go to waste.

"Fuck.." This is one of the first times you heard her moan, and it sounded heavenly to you.

You didn't get enough time to admire her lewd sounds, because the orgasm had reached you by now. You were tensing up into her arms while frantically grinding your hips down into hers.

With the feeling of fingernails being dug into your back, you had figured that she herself too had reached her climax.

You leaned away from her neck to see her face, furrowed eyebrows and her mouth covered with blood. Your hands reached up and took a hold onto her cheeks, taking her mouth into yours.

"I'll never let my sisters take you from me." Bela said once you leaned back against her, "You're mine, and I'll keep you reminded of that, little one."