chapter seven: heaven in hiding

a/n: smut, dirty talk, spit kink, soft dom Bucky, inappropriate use of a desk, Stucky content, voyeurism, feelings. Almost 4k words and over half are porn. Enjoy.

4 Years Ago

"Bucky, I don't think it's working."

Bucky has his feet tangled with Lilly's on the couch. She's laying facing up on the floor with her long legs on the cushions. He is stretched out, hands behind his head.

"Lil, you say that again and I will kick you out."

Lilly sits up on her elbows from her spot on the floor and stares up at Steve. He's sitting on Bucky's bed, watching the ceiling fan.

"Steven, you gonna let him treat me like that?"

Steve giggles, already out of his mind.

"Lilly Pad, relax. It's fine. Give it a minute."

Lilly huffs, laying back down on the floor of Bucky's bedroom. They bought something from Hope, something Bucky said would help them relax after their finals. She can't even remember the name, just that they had to mix it into their drinks.

"You two were more fun to hang out with before you started fucking."

Bucky and Steve both sit straight up, panic in their eyes.

"Whaaat, I don't know..."

"That's ridiculous, we haven't, uh..."

Lilly sits up again, resting her cheek on Bucky's knee. She looks up at them, two sides of the same coin. Light and dark, stormy and sunny. Her boys, both perfectly imperfect in their own ways.

"You can stop pretending. I saw you two at Scott's by the lake."

Bucky and Steve brought Lilly with them to their friend Scott's house for a party. His parents are out of town and he said he wanted to take full advantage by throwing a rager at their cabin upstate. A four hour drive followed by all the alcohol they could steal from the liquor cabinet.

Her and Bucky are off again, a little tired of going through the motions of dating. Instead they just text each other when they want to hook up, fuck, and then act like it never happened. Usually they get pizza after too.

It's after midnight and Lilly wants some fresh air. There was way too much vodka in the fruit punch and now she's nauseous. She's been hanging out with Sam and his girlfriend Misty for about an hour before she even notices Steve and Bucky are nowhere to be found.

"Do you know where Bucky might be? I'm done for the night and just wanna crash in the car."

"I think I saw him and Steve go down to the water," Misty says. She's on Sam's lap, sharing his beer. Misty isn't an Upper East Side girl, just like Lilly, so her presence is always appreciated.

She weaves a little, slightly unstable on her feet. Scanning the thinning crowd of people, Lilly sees a shadow at the edge of the boathouse. She stumbles down, trying to be as careful as her alcohol addled brain would allow.

She comes around a large oak tree and freezes, heart pounding. Bucky and Steve are there, just like she'd thought. Steve is leaning against the side of the boathouse, one of Bucky's arms propped against the wall by Steve's head. She watches as Bucky leans in, catching Steve's lips with his. Steve grabs at Bucky's belt, pulling him closer as he opens his mouth for Bucky's tongue.

Lilly can feel the blood rushing to her cheeks, her heartbeat in her throat. Everything tells her this is something she should not be seeing, that she should leave. Except her feet won't move. It's like they are glued to the dock as her mouth just hangs open.