-twenty three-

"Wake up shirley" John shook me.

I peeled my face off the kitchen table, I looked out the window, daylight.

"You let me sleep on the fucking kitchen table?" I asked annoyed.

"Corse I fucking didn't, I tried to get you to bed an you bit me fuckin ed off" John said.

"Oh" I said

"Tommy wants to see you" he said.

"You've been out?" I asked

"Was scared to wake you up again" John said.

I rushed to get ready, speeding out the house, it was already midday and I didn't want to loose even more daylight.

I got to the shop and saw tommy sitting agitated with little Finn. He snapped his head up when he saw me.

"You alright Finn. What's going on tom?" I said ruffling Finns hair.

"Finn you tell her what you just told me" Tommy said with his head in his hands.

"I saw the coppers digging up Danny's grave" Finn shrugged.

I looked at tommy panicked, then back at Finn.

"Why? Is that bad" Finn asked.

"No, are you sure?" I asked Finn.

"I'll show you" Finn said

He grabbed my hand and tommy followed behind.

When we got to Danny whizzbangs grave, the earth had been dug up and lazily refilled, clearly the guns had been found.

"We've lost our bargaining power, we can't stay here" I shook my head.

"I know" Tommy said, I had fully expected him to protest.

"There's going to be trouble now, Finn. You look after yourself, do you hear me? We're gonna be going away for a while. Right, go on." Tommy explained to Finn.

As Finn ran away Tommy looked at me with what almost seemed like a guilty look.

"We haven't got time Tommy" I said reading his face.

"I just have to see her" he said.

"Tommy!" I shouted after him as he ran in the direction of the garrison.

"Go to Charlie's yard and if I'm not there in an hour leave without me!" He shouted.