29

happier
chapter twenty-nine
__________________________________

happier chapter twenty-nine__________________________________

in real life
__________________________________

"hey m, can i ask you a question?" lilian asked madelyn, who was sitting next to her on the couch.

"of course, spill." madelyn replied, setting her phone down.

"remember when i told you about corbyn wanting me to move in with him?" madelyn nodded, "well, i don't know if i want to."

"what do you mean by that?" madelyn asked.

"i really do love him, so much, but i'm scared to continue our relationship." lilian looked down at her hands, which were playing with the rings on her fingers. madelyn looked at the girl in front of her and frowned.

"love, it's okay to be scared," lilian looked back up at madelyn, "it's really hard to keep a relationship private, especially when you're trying to keep it from his management. it's not fair to you or him."

"i know, which is why am scared. i have this gut feeling randy is going to find out."

"the scary truth is, you're right. he might find out. but is that going to keep you from being with the person you love?" madelyn took lilian's hands in hers, "anyone in our friend group can tell how in love you two are. so, i think you should move in with him. only if you're up for it though, it's your choice."

lilian thought about all the positive things that would happen if she moved in with corbyn. it brought a smile to her face thinking about it.

"okay," lilian's eyes met madelyn's, "you're right, I'm so in love with this man and i'm going to move in with him." the two girls smiled as madelyn rested her head on lilian's shoulder.

IMESSAGES
c<3

lover🤍
hi baby
i've made up my mind

c<3
about moving in together?

lover🤍
yes
i wanna move in with you
because i'm so super in love with you

c<3
that's good to hear :)
i'm so super in love with you two
and i cant wait to live together 🤍

lover🤍
just promise me that nobody involved w your management will find out

c<3
i promise you

lover🤍
:) i love you

c<3
i love you :)

a/n:

hey sorry i like died for a little but im back :)
this chapter is kind of all over the place, idk i've had writers block for the longest time and idk what to do with myself

but how are you all doing? 1-10 🤍

i'm so in love with this man i can't w him