01

happier,
                chapter one
__________________________________

happier,                chapter one__________________________________

real life
_______________________________

"i think we should break up." said corbyn out of the blue. lilian sat on the couch opposite of the brunette boy. "i feel like we're just not the same anymore." he added on. lilian stayed silent before speaking.

"i thought we were in a good place, corbyn. i guess i thought wrong." she then got up, grabbed her things, and walked out the door. tears quickly filled her eyes as she got into her car. the love of her life ended things hurt more than physical pain.

as for corbyn, he felt bad. he didn't want to end his relationship with his best friend. he put his head in his hands and tried his best not to cry. his manager says it was best to be single in order for his career to be successful. of course, corbyn wanted to be successful but he didn't know that involved breaking up with the love of his life.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

while the girls were talking to lillian, the boys interrogated corbyn.

"alright buddy, why'd you break up with lili?" said zach who was shining a light into corbyns face. corbyn squinted his eyes because of the bright light in his face.

"because of management you idiot." corbyn responded, pushing the light away. yet he was saying the truth, the others weren't convinced.

"quit lying, this is a serious crime!" jack said, the others agreeing. corbyn only rolled his eyes.

"you guys are ridiculous. it's really not that deep. like i said before, management made me break up with her otherwise, i wouldn't of done it." zach and jack looked at each other and then back at corbyn.

"yeah right! quit making excuses, corbyn." said jack, who rolled his eyes.

"guys, i really don't think this is all necessary," daniel started, "yeah i mean, he's most likely telling the truth. you know corbyn, he rarely lies." jonah added on.

"but he could be lying." zach stated. the four guys started arguing which made corbyn want to punch something.

"can you guys shut the fuck up!" corbyn snapped, "when will you realize that it's managements fault and not mine? i fucking loved her and i still do!" at this point, all he wanted to do was scream and yell at the boys. he paused for a minute before running off to his room. jonah and daniel shook their heads and walked away from jack and zach.

if only they knew.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 

a/n:

welcome to my new book! corbyn is my lane so this story is going to be so much fun.

if you haven't already, go read my daniel and what i started of my zach fanfictions! they're not terrible but they're not very good either.

i finished the second chapter before the first, is that weird?

okay, i'll leave now! :)