16

happier
chapter sixteen
__________________________________

happier                        chapter sixteen__________________________________

in real life
__________________________________

"zach stop touching me." bailey said, getting annoyed at zach. the friend group of 10 rented a van to go on a little vacation.

"why?" zach asked his girlfriend in a whiny tone. bailey rolled her eyes.

"because you're being annoying and i just want to sleep. it's 7 fucking am."

"you can lay on me and i just want to cuddle." zach pouted and crossed his arms.

"guys, i just caught zach saying he wants to cuddle with bailey on video!" said corbyn. in the front seats, jonah was driving, tessa being in the passenger seat. in the second row, which had four seats, madelyn sat on the farthest left with daniel beside her, then jack and brynn. the third row, which again has four seats, corbyn being on the farthest left with lilian right next to him, then zach and bailey.

"corbyn! delete the video, i don't want people seeing me like that!" bailey furrowed her eyebrows at her boyfriend and smacked him, then scooting away from him.

"can someone switch spots with zach, i don't like him right now." bailey gave zach the death glare which made him nervous.

"i will." lilian offered.

"no." corbyn said holding onto his girlfriends waist.

"what why?"

"because then i won't be able to sit next to you." corbyn pouted, which lilian thought was the cutest thing ever.

"okay, then you and zach switch spots."

"i don't think you want my ass in your face." lilian laughed at her boyfriend.

"you're right, i'll just switch spots with zach and then we'll have our own room to ourselves." corbyn rolled his eyes.

"whatever." he pouted again. lilian smacked him lightly then somehow switched spots with zach now making the order to bailey on the right next to lilian then zach then corbyn.

"hey, if you're really lonely corbs we can cuddle." zach suggested leaning his head on corbyn but still looking up at him.

"fuck off." corbyn pushed zach off of him.

"i think your boyfriend is mad." zach whispered to lillian, who shrugged and continued talking to bailey.

-

after lots of songs were sang and a couple agreements between zach and corbyn, the friend group finally arrived at the hotel they were staying at. hand in hand, corbyn and lillian walked up to the front desk to get their key card for their room.

"i don't know about you guys have noticed this but they are so happy when they're with each other." madelyn spoke up after sitting down next to daniel in the lobby. everyone looked over at the couple who couldn't keep their hands off each other.

"i've noticed. they're the happiest." tessa smiled as she cuddled closer into jonah.

"zach go away!" bailey said as her and zach walked into the building.

"i just wanted to hold your hand! are you like embarrassed of me or something?" zach stopped in this tracks and bailey turned around to face him.

"can we not do this here, please?" zach nodded and went to sit down next to jack.

a/n:

:( zach

love u all 🤍

love u all 🤍