Chapter 4: the big bang

I am very excited. The plane finally started to move! We take off. I almost forgot about that idiot that wants to kill me, just because of not turning the music off. I look at the seats behind me to se if he is anywhere near.

Suddenly, I see that hideous face of that guy. "You ruined my vacation!" he yelled. "Any time," I said. He starts cursing. "You know, a seven year old hears you," I say. "You're ruining our vacation," his wife says. "Am I seriously ruining your vacation?" I ask. "Am I seriously ruining your vacation?" she imitates. My mom gets up. "You don't imitate my son! You understand," she yells.

She just laughs. I go behind her, and do bunny ears. Then, I do moose antlers. Hank looks back, and takes a picture. I go over and look. It's hilarious! He posts it on Instagram. While they are arguing, Hank takes a video. After the video, he put effects. When it was done, the video was funnier than the picture.

Suddenly, there was an electrifying loud sound. The whole plane burst! There was luggage flying everywhere. I grabbed onto my skis. Hank managed to get his luggage. Stella got her luggage.

Fortunately, we were falling into the water. I looked up, and saw the terrorists! They were in parachutes laughing. I was about to yell, when we fell into the water. I looked up again, and there was a flying saucer!

It shot a laser, and suddenly, there was a massive wall of water. "Over!" I yell. Sadly, we couldn't play the over and under game, but I still went over. I knew that this would be the end of me.