30

valerie

--

'ight, we nearly here, you sure this yo address?' he asked as we drove up a dark street.

although being so tired and crazy high out of my mind i still made out the apartments that we were passing.

'right here, mhm.' i mumbled as bruce pulled up close to the pavement. as bruce came to a stop, i unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door.

i quickly turned to him, 'thanks.' i said, giving into a small smile. 'it's no problem,' he replied, smiling too.

i climbed out the car and walked towards my door, taking out the keys from my inside my bra. i should've brought a bag but i know my slow ass would've forgotten it somewhere.

i looked back to see bruces car speeding off. i turned back and unlocked the door, sneakily making my way to my room.

thankfully i didn't wake up andrew.

'valerie?'

shit.

'ahhh, hey, uh andrew.' i said awkwardly. i was fucked.

andrew stared me down before pulling a face and walked back to his room with a shrug, god was on my side today i swear.

i turned around and made my way to my room, almost immediately dropping myself onto the bed.

i heard my phone vibrate from the bed so i picked it up.

bruce❤️
yo
u ok?

me
yeah of course, you?

bruce❤️
yh
just bored

me
honestly same but im so tired

bruce❤️
i feel u
guessin ur goin bed so goodnight

me
yeah, thanks, goodnight bruce
read 12:33

--

'uhm, is ash here?' i said walking slowly towards fezcos counter.

he stood there trying to ignore me but was clearly failing from the couple glances he shot to me. 'uh, nows not a good time valerie.' he said, placing his phone down while shaking his head. 'is he ok at least?' i asked, watching fezcos somewhat concerned posture.

ever since the party, which has been a good couple days ago, i haven't heard anything from ash or even fezco.

'yeah, he's fine.' fez responded keeping his calm but naturally menacing demeanour.

'look im going to be straight up. he's been ignoring my messages, and honestly fezco, so have you and im so fucking confused on why. if i did anything im sorry but i honestly don't know what ive done.' i trailed off, making myself seem panicked and overly upset by accident.

'you ain't do nothing to me, ash on the other hand... look, to be honest, best if you talk to him.' he assured me. 'he's in the back.'

and with that i walked towards the freezer where ash always is.

i walked in and saw him sitting up straight with his head up, staring at the door before i even walked in. 'hey...' i whispered as i sat down infront of him, his head following me.