Chapter 10: Clean the pests

Everyone says that the night does not belong to humanity. Out in the dark, dangerous creatures roam in the dark forest of Tob. But there are humans that don't care what's out there that can end their life in an instance.

In the middle of the road, there was a carriage that belonged to a wealthy family, but it was surrounded by many armed people. The carriage was completely looted, an old man and an old woman were on the ground dead because they were stabbed by swords.

The bandits were drinking and laughing for another successful night. There were many bandits around a singular person. That person was a young woman, she couldn't scream anymore, because the bandits had been raping her countless times. Her clothes were torn and her breasts were groped and squeezed by the bandits. Her face looked now like a doll... she was completely broken.

Random Bandit 1: Uh damn, this was a great night. What do you think man?

All: Yes boss!

Random Bandit 2: Hah, this rich bitch isn't screaming anymore. That's too bad her creams were so pleasurable. (He said while inserting his dick inside the woman.)

Random Bandit 3: I can't count how many times we have raped her, so of course she looks like a doll now, hahaha! (He said before slapping her on the face.)

The woman didn't react or move even when they slapped her.

???: Bo-boss, can I have some fun with her?

Random Bandit 1: You will have your chance Zach, just be patient and wait

Random Bandit 1: You will have your chance Zach, just be patient and wait. (He said to his stagecoach who brought them here.)

Random Bandit 4: So what we gonna do with her boss?

Random Bamdit 1: I know some guys from Eight Fingers, so I will sell this bitch to them. That will bring us in some good money.

Random Bandit 4: Oh as expected of you boss!

Random Bandit 1: As you should. But first we send her to sir Unglaus, he will enjoy...(He said before stopping)

This action confused the bandits so they turned there heads to the boss and were shocked at what they were seeing. There boss was lying dead on the floor with a stab through his chest.

 There boss was lying dead on the floor with a stab through his chest