I give up

After that little thing that was a great first expression, Hawks introduced me properly to the LOV and I saw Toga again. There were Dabi who was the son of Endeavor. He was absolutelly no fun since I asked him to burn me but he refused to do so. No patter what I said.

Then there was Twice who could clone himself. Pretty useful quirk if you wanna stage something or need to kill someone cause you angry enough. I would have used if for that for sure. Just imagining it. If I had his quirk, I could have killed myself soo many times and dressed them up as Bakugo. Ah that would have for sure felt good.

There was also Spinner, a lizard man gone wrong. He was definitelly not what I expected under the term lizard man but oh well everyone has their quirks.

Compress had a cool qurik. He could make everything into marbels and let them just vanish. Of course I asked if he could put me in one and then break it so it would kill me. On this point I didn't know that once you break it you release the object which on the other hand again isn't what I wanted.

The mist guy as a bartender was a warp portal and the skin problem fairy could desintegrate stuff.

All in all they were a bunch of idiots trying to be real villains like Hawks. Like I get why Dabi is a villain but the others? Anyways it was not my problem to help them out or deal with them since all I wanted was to die.

But of course no one wanted to grant me that wish... what damn great villains they were....

Spinner: So what's his problem?

Me: Mine?

Toga: He's a psycho.

Kurogiri: Toga, be nice. He is suicidal.

Dabi: Why the fuck do we have a suicidal kid?

Hawks: Because.

Dabi: You damn chicken let me toast you.

Hawks: Come here burned nugget. I am waiting.

Twice: So suicidial?, Living?

Me: Yes to both. I can't die.

Compress: What you mean you can't die.

Me: Well imortality quirk to cut it short.

Toga: Wait! So if I kill you like wake up and be a walking corpse?

Me: No. When I die, I wake up before that happens with all the memories intact.

Toga: Oh that's not fun.

Me: Tell me about it.

Toga: So even if I stabby stabby you, you would survive.

Me: Yes and you already done that.

Toga: Really? Ahh man I wanna remember that moment.

Dabi: The fuck is that of a weird quirk.

Me: It gets weirder. I was diagnosed with quirklessness and then when I tried to get rid of this damn life, I have a damn quirk.

Spinner: PFFF.

Compress: That is karma.

Me: Fucking hell this is.

Hawks: Okay let's calm down.

Me: What you mean? I drowned, jumped, got stabbed, desintegrated and bleeded out and nothing worked so far.

Hawks: .... ahm let's not do anything more.

Me: ....

Dabi: .... So this is why you asked me to burn you alive?

Me: Yes.

Toga: ... you are too cute to die.

Me: Thanks but even death wants some cute things.

Right after that me and Toga started discussing about death and cute things. At this point it was clear that I really was sick of life and wanted to die. Little did I know what Hawks and the rest of the LOV were talking about while me and Toga were soo into cute things that could die like kittens, puppies and so on.

Hawks: So its decided?

Dabi: Yes.

Spinner: Mhm.

Twice: I always wanted someone to take care of., No, he should rot in hell.

Me: Hm? What's decided?

Toga: Shall we stabby stabby something cute?

Compress: NO!

Me: What did you decide?

Dabi: Nothing important. 

It was Dabi who came over to me and ruffled my wild and fluffy hair before walkin past me to grab a beer.

I was still left soo confused about what they meant but I knew it had something to do with me since they all loked at me as if I was the main culptris. Tho I was sure I haven't done anything strange till now. Well not inlcuded the self harming or dying part.

Spinner: Welcome to the LOV kid.

Toga: *Gasp* He is a member now?

Shigaraki: Yes.

Toga: Oh my god this is soo epic. Best day since like this week.

Me: Wait! I never said I wanted to join.

Hawks: Just take it.

Me: Why! I wanna die not join a villain group.

Compress: Well deal with this kid.

Me: Oh come on!

Toga: UH! Let's call him Cutypie!

Spinner: No way!

Twice: Rainbowdash?, Buttercup?

Me: ... this is a joke right?

Hawks: I got a name! Parallax.

Shigaraki: Sounds like a good name.

Me: No! I am not a villain.

Compress: Sounds like a really nice name.

Me: Guys, stop it.

Kurogiri: I'll get a villain costume for him.

Dabi: Make it dark green, black and red.

Me: Guys!

Hawks: That would fit him soo good.

Me: NO! GUYS!

Compress: And I know just the man who makes epic hero and villain costumes.

Me: .... since you all ignoreing me... I give up do what you want.

Just like that I went to the couch and turned the TV on while letting the others talk about all kind of things that I would need as a new villain. No one cared what I did but I felt their gazes from time to time to make sure I was still there and alive. 

Not as if I could die anyways....