Ch-39

" I love you" she mumbled on his lips confessing her love ever so softly, not for him to hear withdrawing her lips from his, she gazed at him, his eyes were barely opened and his breathing became heavy.

" an....xie....ety...tab...bl..et" he tried to utter.

" haan haan me leke aati hu, sidharth please apni aankhein khuli rkhna, please, I am....I am trying to find it" she opened the door of the room and run  for balbir and Preet's room.

" papa- maaa, Zaldi please, maa darwaza kholo"  scared balbir opened the door hastily only to come face to face with hyper shehnaaz.

" papa apk anxiety tablet, apk pass hai na kit me, he is having an anxiety attack," she said and moved forward without waiting for his answer, throwing all the medicine on the table, she tried to find out the medicine but her tears block her way, preet who heard about her son, ran to him.

" puttar here, ye le" Balbir helped her keep his calm and she took it gladly, once come back to the room, she made him eat the tablet.

" Waheguru" she murmured sitting beside him and watching him relax.

" puttar doctor Sharma aa rhe hai, waheguru da lakh lakh sukhar hai ki aaj ghr hi the" She hummed clasping his fingers with hers praying silently.

" tu thik hai, abhi kesa feel ho rha hai"

" I am fine, ap log tension na lo, go and sleep"

" chup reh Tu apni maa ko mat sikha ky Karna hai ky nh" she whispered yelled at him kissing his forehead softly while stroking his hair, her mother-heart was terrified to see her son like that.

" preet ji give him space he must be feeling suffocated" she hummed kissing him for the last time.

Preet comes with a broom and a dustpan.

" maa leave it, baad me krlenge"

" nh, Sharma humare padosi henge, sawere tak saare society me baat phel jaani hai, aur me nh cahti koi khuch bole tum dono ke rishte ke baare me" she nodded understanding her. On the other hand, shehnaaz take out the glass piece from his feet

" ahhhh, aram se" he uttered.

" sorry sorry drd hua kya, bs ek second ho gya" she cleaned it carefully followed by a dressing.

A loud wail of samarth echoed in their ears, he woke up a few minutes ago finding no one in the room, and he got scared. Shehnaaz quickly stand out to go, but her legs give up, and she stumbled on her steps, the past half an hour was unimaginable for her.

" beta I will take care of him, here drink water" She hummed taking a glass from Balbir, who didn't say a word, but his heart knows how much he was terrified from inside, he can feel his pain, he always did, the day he accused him of not understanding his condition that time too he felt his pain, however, he does not want to see him engulfing depression and he did what he thinks suitable for him.

" Mummaa" he cried as soon as he saw her, she wipes out her tears and smiled at him, taking him from her father in law.

" bas bas mera bacha kinna rona, I am here,"

" aap meko akle chor diaa"

"Nh nh how can I leave my baby alone, I am just doing some work"

" paapaaaa" he yelled in happiness finding his father, sidharth tried to smile at him but his body ached, the long working hours and the three hours drive took his all energy not to forget the emotional turmoil he faced some time ago.

" baby, Papa is tired, let him rest, ok" he pouted but nodded nevertheless staring at him with his innocent eye.

" mera good boy"