Ch-1

"Delhi, One of the most cosmopolitan cities in the country, the capital has been imbibing diverse cultures for centuries. There is no single kind of person, trait or phenomenon that can describe Delhi adequately. You all heard the famous phrase of one of the Bollywood songs " ye Delhi hai meri year bs, Ishq, Mohabbat aur Pyar" it's a saying Delhi people's hearts are too big to love and accept everyone, it's a truth to some extent, Delhi welcomed the people of another state with open arms, you can see the diversity of culture, religion, caste, food but Delhi is also described as the rape capital of India where every day innocent girls, women are brutally torn down to satisfy their hunger by man in the form of animals, everyone has their own conceptions about Delhi.
**********
Model Town is an upscale neighbourhood situated in North Delhi, India. It was built in the early 1950s by the DLF Group, then known as Delhi Land and Finance, and is one of the first privately developed neighbourhoods in Delhi, there lives a Randhawa family in a two-storey house. They are in the Restaurants business for decades now.

" Preet, nashta miluga aaj ki nahi( I will get breakfast or not today)" Balbir Randhawa yelled sitting at the dining table-turning on the speaker to play Gurbani...

"Shanti paao, time lagda hai, rail ta hai nh me( have some patience, once need time to prepare food, I am not some train) she replied applying ghee on the paranthas.

" Maa where are my headphones, I told you many times, don't touch them" a girl of twenty years utter standing at the door of the kitchen.

" Tani puttar, ittho gayab hoja do second vich nh ta me hune das dena hai kithe hega tera headphone( get lost from my eyesight otherwise I would surely tell you where is your headphone) nikkami aulaad, no one thinks about me, the entire day I worked like a machine, nkhre hi nh khatam honde" she rented flipping the parantha.

" jake apne nikkame para nu Utaha de, me dubara chaa nh bnoni, naukar nh hengi ish ghr ki ( go and wake your stupid brother, I am not gonna make tea again, I am not a servant of this house) Preet yelled from the kitchen as she poured the tea in the kettle.

" ki hoya teri maa nu Swere swere ( what happened to your mom??)" Balbir asked his daughter who shook her head in a no changing the gurbaani to party number on high volume.

" paise waise bare billo soche duniya jatt paida hoya bs chaan vaaste" Tani sings with the song dancing in the whole hall.

" kaan fad de mere kudiye band kar inna nu" her dadi Harjot Kaur yelled coming back from her walk in the nearby park.

" dadi enjoy, take a chill pill, keep calm and listen to diljit Dosanjh" she replied taking her hands in her and making her twirl.

" koi meri na suno, mein taa Pagal hai" preet shouted placing the kettle and plate of freshly made pranthas on the table, switching off the speaker.

" Tani, I told you to wake him up but you are here busy twisting your kamariyan "

" enna nu ki hoya" harjot asked her granddaughter.

" kaam wali baai chutti te hai lagda hai ( the maid has not come today)" she informed walking away from them in hurry.

" siyapaa" she muttered under her breath.
***********
A boy in his early twenties sprawled on the bed, the phone is continuously ringing for the third time in the row making his sleep disturbed, he put the phone on his ear after picking it up.

"Pick up your phone sidharth" a girl's voice echoed in his ears, he quickly rubbed his eyes and looked at the time on his phone and three missed calls from his best friend Aarav Sharma, he cursed under his breath.

" get up.... Get up fast, wear your clothes" he whispered yelled throwing her clothes on the bed and wearing his in the meantime, she gazed at him confusingly taking her time to wear her clothes as her body is tired after last night's making out.

" oh zaldi pehn le,"  he called his friend picking up the empty bottles of beer from the floor.

" chann kitta guzari Saari Raat Oye" Aarav sings as soon as he picked up the phone, he cursed under his breath.

" aur bahi gaad diye jhande, Kesi thi Raat( how was your night went??)"

" I don't know about the night but my morning will soon turn into adventures sports, come fast aur gill uncle ke ghr ke bhar khada ho jaiyo" he instructed him when Tani knocked on the door.

" Bahi wake up, open the door"  he held the girl's wrist making her stand, pushing her inside the washroom, locking it from outside.

" I am coming in ten minutes"

" open the door otherwise I will tell dad you came drunk last night"

" chudail, I am not opening it, say whatever you want to"

" pkka, I will tell him ki apne unke restaurant se pure 3k ki daaru churai thi"  he slightly opened the door.

" kya chiye Tumhe??"

" pure 5k, I wanted to colour my hair"

" I smelled ladies' perfume from your t-shirt" she whispered sniffing, he closed the door on her face, picked up his purse took out money, handing it over to her.

" aaj me upar aasman niche...." he heard her singing pulling out his hair in irritation.

" sidharth tell me what happened?? Why are you reacting like this, let's meet your family"

" it's not your America Jenny,"
**********
" mottiiiiii" he yelled coming out on his balcony, hairs all scattered, the worried lines can be seen on his forehead, his biceps peaking from his t-shirt, tall and handsome, well-built body the neighbour's girls ogling his body, if he is in good mood, he surely winked at them.

" oh chasmish" he yelled again watching aarav coming in his bike.

" sannaaaaaa...."  a girl cascading the stairs of her house stomped her feet in irritation hearing her name, muttering the curses in her heart, she made her way to the balcony, shehnaaz gill is 19, small and delicate-featured. Pretty in a flawed, accessible way, interested in nothing but everything, the lively personality.

" ki hoya???" she yelled back scrunching her nose.

" ek help chiye, upar aa terrace pe"

" mein nh krna, har vaari fassa dende ho( I will not do, you made me caught every time)"

" kar de yaar..."

Do like, comment and share with your friends

Thank you for reading ❤️❤️