Ch-13

shehnaaz tears us listening to the word, she is in awe of his blabbering, he giggled in her arms, nuzzling on her neck, he tried to bite her.

" ahh, ganda bcha bnnna mera, kaati kaati krega" and he again screeched
Calling her mummma while pulling her hair. All the members were in awe seeing them together, no one can suspect that she is not her mother while Sidharth lost in the memories.

" Hello, pregnant couple" she entered the bedroom with lots of bags and balloons in her hand.

" Why are you here??"  sidharth chided.

" kyu? Did I disturb you in your romance ky?"  she asked carefully winking at him, he puts his hands around her shoulders.

" bhut zyada"

" oops, but i am here to meet my champ"

" what if the princess would come out" neha said.

" no, the champ will come" both sidharth and sana shouted.

" see, jiju is with me"

" of course," he said giving her a hi-five while Neha just smiled looking at their banter.

" hello champ, come out fast please, then I will spoil you my guts out, we will go for play, amusement parks and eat junk foods and lots of shopping" he playfully hits her on the head.

" for that, you have to wait long, don't you dare to spoil my son"

" I will, after all he would be my son also, hena dii"

" I am not going to come between you too, ladoge fir when I started to speak something then you guys come back together, me bewkoof ban jaaniya hai"

" sweetheart, its nothing like that" he said kissing the corner of her lips.

" you both have an audience here"

" daffa ho fir,"

" mean insan"

" chal chal phut"

" mere baby ko glt chize sikhaoge" she shouted when he just closed the door.

" your baby is smart enough, he will close his eyes not like you".

" Baby close your eyes, your parents are doing some shits"  Neha laughed listening to her.

" What did mummy eat when she was in her womb"

" umm watermelon"

" Ohh acha....what??" he asked her shocked looking at the bowl of watermelon placed at the table.

" darling stop eating this, I can't handle two mischievous personalities"

Shehnaaz was always there for Samarth, for him or neha, in the whole pregnancy she took care of Neha with him, whatever she need, from her maternity dresses to her cravings, they talked together to the baby and she was the one who first holds Samarth before him.

" where are you?? Come fast?? They are saying it's coming at any moment" sana uttered as soon as he picked up the phone, the first time he gets the order to do catering for the party, and it was a big one and maybe a life-changing opportunity for him.

" I am stuck here damn, you be with her okay, I am trying to come as soon as possible"

" but she needs you"

" I know I know but date to kal ki thi na"

" okay come fast please," she said cutting the phone.

It was in the evening when she went to check on Neha, she found her in pain lying on the bed, she hurriedly called Balbir's uncle as the rest of the family members went shopping.

And the sound of cry echoed in the hospital corridors, the nurse congratulates them informing them it was a boy.

" can I see him??" sana asked.

" come with me, we are performing a regular check"

" congratulations dii," she said kissing her forehead.

" sidharth.." she asked in dazed

" he is coming," she nodded closing her eyes.

"Mam" a nurse called her and she looked at the small creature, all pink in a towel, his eyes were scanning around the room and he cried again.

" hold him"

" how??" she asked being scared.

" one hand under the head and one under the bottom"  she take the baby in her arms and he stopped crying instantly as he knows her for so long, she dropped a kiss on his hand, she is stunned looking at the beauty in her hands, it feels surreal to hold him, a sudden protectiveness developed in her heart, sidharth entered after five minutes with Balbir, he gazed at Neha who was sleeping and then to shehnaaz playing with their baby, he went to her and sits beside her, and stared his son for a long time.

" mera guddu bacha papa se miluga, Papa kole jawega" she baby talked him handing him to sidharth, he mouthed her a quick thank you before getting lost in his son.

********
Preet welcomes her into the house with all love and adoration, shehnaaz didn't shed a tear while leaving her house, she didn't give a glance to daarji and her parents, she was hurt by them, none of them tried to talk to her, they just ordered her, however, it was her decision but she expects them to come to her, make her understand.

" From now onwards this house is yours," Balbir said blessing her, she nodded.
**********
Shehnaaz was in his room, her begs were placed in a corner, she doesn't have any idea if she has to live here or somewhere else, a big photo of Neha hangs on the wall, she touched it with tears filled eyes.

" I am sorry dii, please forgive me, I know it's your place, not mine, but samarth to mera bhi hai na, you always said that to me, I am very afraid dii, I don't know if I will be able to fulfil all the responsibilities of a good mother, what if I failed, what if I couldn't able to handle it, I am tired of being strong, I wanted to cry, I am missing Rudra, I know its wrong but what to do, how can I forget him in two days dii, I did very wrong to him, woh mainu Maaf taa kar dega na, you know he was agreed to marry me in a full Bollywood style as I loved, full five-day functions, pre-wedding shoots, mehndi, haldi, sangeet everything but I break his heart, I am feeling guilty" before she could say anything else, a knocked on the door brought her back, she wiped her tears and turned to see Preet standing.

" sana puttar, rest nh kitta si" she asked lovingly caressing her cheeks.

" woh abhi..kapde change krke.."

" these are some suits for you, and a box of vermilion and a manualsutra bacha"

" aunty par.."

" see I know everything happens in a haste but you are now a married woman, some relatives will come tomorrow for a lunch, it will not look good if they see you like this" she nodded taking the bags from her hand.

"Ok now rest" she just nodded in reply, tired from all the emotions and events of the day.

" aunty..." she called her.

" I want to request something, don't get me wrong but please never give me what's belongs to Neha di"

" but it's now yours"

" unka sab khuch taa le lita me, par hor khuch nh please" she pats her cheeks.
***********
Sidharth entered the bedroom with sleeping Samarth, he made him lie on the cot, then his eyes went to the sleeping shehnaaz on his bed, her dupatta was thrown carelessly on the bed, his gaze stopped on the bruise on her neck, it looks fresh, does it happens because of him, he cursed himself, before taking out the first aid box, he sits beside her, and slowly dab a cotton-filled with savlon, she hissed filling the burned stung, opening her eyes she comes face to face with sidharth, she sits hastily on the bed, not looking at him, he turned her face slightly continuing his work, after putting a band-aid on it, he closed the box.

" I am sorry" he uttered at the door of the washroom.

Do like, comment and share with your friends ❤️