VIII - Unfortunate Events

Start from the beginning

Mitsuya nodded and continued, "Yes, Mikey was feed up with people ruining his brother's gang like that, so he stormed in to their hideout, alone. He had a one-on-one with Taiju, Taiju got kicked by Mikey but got up after a second before beating up Mikey, who for the first time got knocked out by bare-handed."

"Someone who can knock out Mikey without using dirty trick's... He sounds scary. How strong is this guy?" Takemichi chirped in.

"Honestly i have no idea how strong he is, only thing i know or better the thing i heard was that he is taller than Draken. That's all i can tell you tho." He ended his talk.

Draken who was standing the whole time finally blobbed down on his seat again.

'If we run into new problems every day we will never get Mikey out of there...' Draken thought to himself.

"Honestly, we should make a plan that doesn't involve fighting," Naoto started speaking.

"Without Chome and Hanma we are only 6 people, and 2 of us can't really fight. I mean i know some basics, and how to fire a weapon but that probably won't be enough. Now that Valhalla merged with Black dragon they are 2 times more members than before. We are at a disadvantage here, so we can't just rush in without a plan anyway."

"So, what is the plan then?" Baji asked.

"We know a little about the structure and layout of their hideout. We should be able to sneak in again, this time without people noticing." Naoto started to explain.

"Maybe we should take Hanma with us after all, since he knows the place the best. With him we are probably also able to sneak in."

Hanma who was sleeping till now, walked in to the room and answered, "I talked with Chome a little yesterday before sleeping, he told me that he left open an window on the right side, leading into the basement. If y'all wanna be sneaky use that."

Hanma sneered, making his way to the bathroom.

"Finally they do something useful." Chifuyu, who was annoyed spoke up.

Draken POV

That is really the best option, better then walking right in there with 300+ man waiting for us.

But I'm also not sure if we put Mikey in to any danger with this. Like Naoto said we aren't much people, so we can't have our eyes everywhere. I don't wanna risk that Mikey or even Kisaki can run away without us noticing.

"We still need more people. Just in case we need to fight." I said impatiently.

"I mean we have some people we could call. Hakkai and Pha. I could even call some guys from the second Division. Maybe we should also call Kazutora." Mitsuya nodded at me.

"No, we're not calling that psycho." Chifuyu busted out.

Hanma who came back out of the bathroom laughed, "Yeah even i wouldn't call this crazy guy." He said before walking back to the bedroom.

I honestly would like to avoid asking him for help as well but I'm pretty sure we are out of options at that point. Since i can't really call anyone from the 1st division. It's not really that they wouldn't help but it's just that i don't have anyone's number.

"I'm pretty sure Kazutora would kill Mikey off himself if we take him with us." Baij added.

"Let's call the guys from the second division first, and see how many people can come then we see if we call him or not." I looked to Baji and back to Mitsuya.