backstage shenanigans

Ateez were currently backstage at a music show. They were scheduled to perform three songs: rocky, fireworks and deja vu. They were currently getting there hair and makeup done as well as changing into their costumes for the final performance, deja vu.

Kaia was sitting in a makeup chair, her personal stylists and the only girls she trusted with her hair and makeup were busy working on her. She had already changed into her black and royal blue colored outfit. She had also picked out several pieces of silver jewelry to match her members.

Her eyes were closed while her makeup artist applied blue graphic liner and mascara. She heard a gasp come from in front of her then the voice of one of her members.

"Kaia you look so good." She recognized the voice as Wooyoung.

She smiled and replied back, still not opening her eyes. "Better than you?" she teased him.

Wooyoung tsked and pinched the skin of her thigh that was exposed between her black skirt and her thigh high boots. "You wish."

Kaia whined at the sharp pain and went to smack Wooyoung's hand away but he already retreated giggling as he ran off. Her makeup artist laughed softly at the antics between the duo.

"all done," her makeup artist announced just as her hair stylist was finishing up her hair. Kaia opened her eyes and took in her reflection in the mirror that she sat in front of. Her liner matched the blue of her top and stood out well against her dark hair. Her hair was in a half up half down hair style. The shorter front pieces of hair pulled out of the ponytail and framing her face perfectly.

"Wow you guys are so good at your jobs," she praised the staff. They both laughed and shook their heads, "it's not that hard when you have someone as pretty as you to work with," one of them replied.

"ah stop," kaia said and blushed. She thanked them and bowed before running off to find her members.

Kaia's attention was pulled when she heard her name being called. She turned to find Mingi holding out a drink to her.

"Staffs ran out to get us snacks, we asked them to get you an iced vanilla coffee," Mingi said and held the drink out to her. She happily took it, thanking him and the staff before she sat down with yeosang.

He was playing a game on his phone but reached out to place a hand on her thigh when she sat beside him. Kaia happily sipped at her drink as Yeosang played his game, a comfortable silence falling over them. Kaia glanced around the open area they were in. Seonghwa and Hongjoong weren't there they were still getting their makeup done. San and Yunho were practicing choreography, Mingi and Wooyoung were not that far away munching on snacks and talking and Jongho was scrolling on his phone sitting on the opposite side of Kaia and drinking his iced americano.

Kaia was so focused on her members that she didn't notice yeosang talking to her. A light squeeze on her thigh made her turn to look at him.

"you okay?" he asked softly. His game forgotten as he placed his phone down on his lap.

Kaia nodded and gave him a soft smile, "yeah. why?"

"I was asking you about this," he pointing to the dark red mark on her thigh that yeosang was sure he didn't see before she went to get her hair and makeup done.

Kaia groaned in annoyance. She didn't realize that Wooyoung pinched her hard enough for it to get that dark.

"ugh that was Wooyoung," Kaia complained. "He pinched me," she said with a pout. Then she looked over to where Wooyoung was standing with Mingi.

"Hey ,you heathen! Look what you did!" she called to him.

"Me?" wooyoung said in an innocent tone.

"Yes you." Kaia glared, "Now i'm marked because of you. Atiny is gonna notice and when they ask about it i'm gonna tell them you jumped me," she said playfully.

Wooyoung was now standing in front of Kaia. "They aren't gonna notice, they're gonna be too busy looking at me." He threw himself onto Kaia's lap.

"Wooyoung get off!" she complained but he didn't move, wrapping his arms tight around the girl instead. Then Kaia had the brilliant idea of payback, she pinched wooyoung on his thigh earning a yelp from him.

"Kaia that hurt," he whined but didn't move.

"I'm gonna do it again if you don't get off." Wooyoung didn't respond. Kaia looked at Yeosang then they both started pinching Wooyoung. He whined loudly and let go of Kaia. The commotion drawing San over to them.

San looked Jongho as if asking what was going on. All Kaia could hear over Wooyoung's whining was 'pinching war'. San dragged Wooyoung away from kaisang and stood in front of him.

"How dare you guys gang up on wooyoungie."

"gang up on him? he started it when he pinched me while I was getting my makeup done," Kaia protested.

"I did no such thing," Wooyoung said and crossed his arms over his chest.

"yah! get over here you little brat," Kaia started to get up but Yeosang knew that would only end in Kaia and Wooyoung chasing each other area the backstage area. He placed his hands on the girl's waist and pulled her down onto his lap, his arms wrapping around her waist to keep her there.

" 'little brat'? im older than you. shouldn't you being calling me oppa?" Wooyoung joked and winked at Kaia. leaning towards her face.

"I am not calling you that," she said and pushed him away.

Seonghwa had just walked into the room, catching Kaia's attention.

"oppa!" she called out to him for the sole purpose of teasing wooyoung. Seonghwa walked over to her and yeosang, stroking the girl's hair. "Wooyoung stop bothering Kaia."

Wooyoung pouted and walked away in San's arms. San playfully shaking his head making Yeosang and Kaia laugh.