No Sanctuary

Alice didn't know where it went wrong

Alice didn't know where it went wrong. They left the house the next day, she carried Judith numbly in her arms, trying to keep her mind off of the girls. The only thing that helped was thinking about Nate. She was going to get Judith back to him, so that he could give her to Rick and Carl. She hoped they found each other by now. They belonged together. The four of them. They were a family. She wanted that for herself. A family. She wanted to belong to somebody in the same way that Glenn and Maggie did. Maybe Nate could be that person for her. She thought he was cute. A little oblivious.

"We're getting close. I'm going to get you three there but I'm not going to stay." Carol told them. However, Alice wasn't listening. She was too focused on her own thoughts and pulled herself out of them when Carol said her name.

"Sorry." She said but they didn't get to say much more before they heard the moan of a walker and one came out of the woods.

"I can't. Not yet." Tyreese said, but he reached for Judith and Alice handed her over to him. Carol pursed her lips at his response.

"Well you're going to have to." She told him. It had been an issue ever since Tyreese found out about Karen, he didn't want to kill anything.

"I'll do it." Alice suddenly replied. She walked forward with her knife and jammed it under its jaw, like she had seen Maggie do multiple times before. She jumped back though, when she saw multiple walkers coming through the forest. "More." She whispered to Carol and Tyreese and they all went deeper into the woods, they crouched down by a hill, the walkers were headed towards the gunfire. Alice realized. Towards Terminus.

Nate was dragged in and out of consciousness after the gas bomb went off. Every time he opened his eyes, it was horror after horror. He could hear the electric chime of a drill or..a saw. He wasn't sure. Then another time he saw a naked human body on a metal table. He blacked out again but when he opened his eyes a final time, he slowly lifted his head up. He glanced around, the first thing he had seen was a metal..bin. He wasn't sure how to explain it. Rick was next to him, gagged and on his knees and Nate attempted to say something but the gag wrapped tightly around his mouth interrupted him. Daryl was forced to his knees on the other side of Rick, trying his hardest to fight the guy off. Nate tilted his head and then looked off to the other side, trying to figure out what was going on here.

Other men were being rounded up, gagged and zip tied at their ankles with their hands behind their backs, Nate had already tried to move his own arms forward and nearly went head first into the bin. He wondered where Carl was.

When he looked at the other side of the room, he saw two people in hazmat suits next to a naked body. He furrowed his eyebrows, feeling confused. His thoughts were interrupted as nails dug into his skull and pulled him back by the hair. He was forced to look up at the ceiling with a grunt.

"Aw, this one's pretty. You sure we can't keep him?" She asked in a mocking tone, her face uncomfortably close to his. He tried to move away but she slid her hand down and gripped the side to his jaw to force him to turn and the guy who stepped in front of Nate grabbed two long knives and sharpened them against each other. He was wearing a plastic apron covered in blood and rolled his eyes.