Ruined

3rd Person

Today was July 3rd the day of the wedding! The Hyuno

(thats what in calling Sakura + hinatas ship now so if i say it in any of my other books you'll know what I mean ;) )

family was up and the sounds of shouting filled the house Sakura and her cupcake sorted there disobedient children into an orderly line sending them off one at a time to get ready.

Before they departed Hinata took a picture of her soon completed family, as they rushed to where the wedding was going to be held. Arriving there we started to set it all out. Hinata wen start getting changed aswell as Sakura.

As they were doing that the three Hyunos greeted the now oncoming guests that were arriving.

The guest list:
SasuNaru+toddler Menma/baby boruto
SaiIno+baby Inojin
ShikaTema+Baby shikadai
SuiKarin+child Kuime
Kiba & Shino
Tenten & rocklee
Kakashi &kurenai + Mirai
Hinabi ^ there Dad
Sakura's mother/father
Neji's ghost & Dad
Tsunade/shizune
Hyuga clan

An hour had passed and the bride was ready to meet her stubbon medical ninja. Walking out of the tent where she got ready her father was waiting. Walking up to him he reached out his hand she took it and started walking up the long isle.

Standing infront of her was the girl she fell in love with, her pink hair slicked back her emerald eyes sparkled her dress flowing in the wind. The priest was the hotheaded Tsunade who smiled lovingly at Sakura who she thought of as her own daughter.

And with the sounds that just came out of her mouth made Hina lean forward.
"You may kiss the bride!"

"NOOOOOO!"

Everyone gasped, who the F^ck just ruined this special evening they all thought looking in the direction of the Man they saw it was a messager?

305 words