chapter 5 (wedding)

Hinata P.O.V

THIS IS 5 YEARS LATER!!!

"Mama!" Yes Emi?" Where's Lavender?" Lavender went out with Hisaku to Uncle Neji's house," Without me!"Dont worrying your gonna help me!" Whyyy!?" Becouse i said so now do you mind getting the strawberries out?" Okay!" Cupcake im going to work love you," love you to babe," bye bye mum!" Bye bye Baba!" Mama are you gonna make strawberry 🍓 rice bowls 🍙!" Yep i know it's your favourite and we have to tell you and your siblings something special!" What is it!" I cant tell you its a secret!" Fineee meany!"
At 6:75pm
Right its time we tell you three something special!" What is it!" Yea Mama what is it!" We need to know!" Calm down you three we have to wait till mum gets back!" Lucky you then," hm MUM!" Mum finaly!" Yea we've been waiting for hours!" Okay okay me and your mama are getting MARRIED!" WHAT!" Thats it?" Yaaaa!" Yep Emi your gonna go with Mama to help her choose a wedding dress and Hisaku Lavender your coming with me!" Yaaa!" Boring...!" Mama?" Yes Emi?" Lets go NOW!" Calm down geez were going tomorrow!" But i cant wait!" Well your just gonna have to wait!" Awww!" Plssss!" Its not even that exiting," You wont be saying that when you get married Hisaku!" I just wont get married!" Yea right bro you will!" No i wont Lav!" You will!" Nope never!" SHUT UP!" YOU SHUT UP EMI!" Common no shouting OR fighting you three now up to bed!" Fineeee!"

Sorry its short
260 words