ᴛʜᴇ x ғɪɢʜᴛ x ʙᴇɢɪɴs

⚠️ Brutality, torture and blood is in this chapter so be warned!

If you are too young for these categories or can not stomach what will be written, please skip this chapter immediately! I go into a very detailed and VERY BRUTAL scene in this chapter, so PLEASE skip to the end of that scene if you can't handle it ⚠️

And if you're not, then I hope you enjoy the chapter and play the music above for the fight scene in this chapter if you'd like 😌

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Even in the velvet dark there is the light of the stars, the comfort of the black comes the boldest star of the heavens and the moon reflected the pure rays of the sun, in doing so became as beautiful as the star of the daytime.

The group had arrived at a cliff with odd openings and their eyes took in the strange sight, a gentle breeze passed through the canyon causing wisps of hair to flow back in the wind.

'Is this the place where the Chimera Ants nest?',Gon asked.

Observing the holes once more, Kite slowly shook his head and placed his hands on his hips, glancing towards the teens as they stared ahead.

'No, it's not',The silver-haired man explained,'They don't normally dig holes like this. They build their nests with mud and droppings'

Staring at the cliff, Valentine narrowed her eyes and studied the light coming through each hole on the cliffs.

'Let's go, we'll see when we're inside'

༺♥༻

Making their way through one of the tunnels, the group followed the chain of lights and a low screeching trill left Zeus's break as eyes of obsidian slowly looked around.

A chain of lights hung along the wall and the four followed them slowly, keeping a look out for any Chimera Ants that could possibly jump out at them.

The constant buzzing of flies echoed throughout the air as the small insects circled around the bulbs and a few of the darkened lights flickered.

'Now, we don't know when or from where they'll strike, so don't let your guard down'

'Yeah, you don't have to worry. We understand',Killua spoke up and looked around, keeping his guard up,'The other Chimera Ant completely concealed his presence'