i cover the blade of the scythe in purple flames and rush towards him. he moves his hand and multiple strings of web come from the tips of his finger and shoot at me (kind of like how rui from demon slayer fights). i spin sideways and cut all of the strings and keep rushing him.

he moves his body in a way that put strings around me. he pulled his arm back and the strings closed around me. i jump back but some of the strings cut through my coat and skin making me bleed. i change stances with my scythe. i soon as i rush forward he moves his arm and my scythe get cut in half in multiple places and falls to the ground broken.

i watched in horror as he kept tearing up my scythe over and over again breaking it even more to the point where it was way past where it could be repaired. i started getting mad as the signature purple fires formed around me but this time they were a hot pink color. i drew the sword i took from the other villain.

 i drew the sword i took from the other villain

(it's the same size as a katana)

i let the flames engulf the blade of the sword making it look bigger that it is. my flames started to get hotter and hotter making everyone else stop what they were doing to see where the massive amount of heat was coming from. the heat of my flames eventually got hotter than endeavors and the temperature of them were still rising, but i didn't feel a thing. "w-what's going on" the villain stumbled back trying to get away from the heat. "you're going to pay for that" i say in a demonic sounding voice. i rush towards him with the blade as he does his best to hold me off.

 i rush towards him with the blade as he does his best to hold me off

flames are a hot pink color

the heroes started to everyone including the villains from the intense heat coming from my flames, even endeavor couldn't be around them. the villain made a massive wall of webs around me and they burst into flames. he sighed thinking he had won, but he was wrong.

then i burst out of the flames to see his surprised face and i whack him in the neck with the back side of my blade and add a little explosion to it when the blade hits his neck launching him across the street and into a wall.  i fall to me knees and calm down making my flames go away letting the heroes capture the villain.

i heard some ones footsteps coming up to me. "are you going to turn yourself in" endeavor asks. "nah" i say before making an explosion and launching myself into the sky like a ragdoll. i made a few more explosion to keep me in the air and eventually make it to my apartment room. as i was taking of my vigilante stuff i noticed a tracker on the back of my trench coat. i quickly took it of a blew it up before putting my stuff and my new sword underneath the floorboards. i went to bed and before falling asleep i texted alice saying i was taking tomorrow off from work.

AIZAWA POV EARLY IN THE MORNING

i was in a meeting with the other heroes and i hadn't had my morning coffee yet so i was grumpy. "enji, do you want to explain why you wanted me to call this meeting" nezu says. enji nods then stands up "after last nights events and phantoms display of power we managed to get some information on him". he shows everyone a video of phantom taking down the villain. the heroes that weren't there were amazed by his power. the video stops and kamui woods asks a question.

"why doesn't phantom become a hero". "from what we have learned phantom is not old enough to become a hero yet" enji explains shocking everyone except for me and nezu. "we scanned the remains of his scythe but found nothing and the blood he lost during the fight was lost to the fire, but i managed to put a tracker on him before he left" this got my attention. "enji informed me of this and he wanted to make sure phantom stops his vigilante work and becomes a hero" nezu says.

"where did the tracker go to" hizashi (present mic) asks. "the tracker went to and apartment complex in mustafu before he discovered it and destroyed it, it was destroyed in room d-3" enji says. "now let's bring this guy in" ingenium says.

TIMESKIP

me, all might, and green tornado are at the front door of what is thought to be phantoms apartment while endeavor and some police officers are outside the window to make sure he doesn't escape. all might knocks on the door and i hear someone walk up to the door. "go away heroes, i took the day off from work to spend time with my sister and i'm not in the mood for this". the voice sounded familiar but i couldn't put my finger on it. "wait what other heroes are with you" the person on the other side of the door asks. "it's me eraserhead, all might, and green tornado. we just want to talk so just let us in" i say.

"i'll be right back" he says. i hear people talking on the other side of the door. after a while the door opened and reveals the one and only akino midoriya. he has two coffees in his hand and he gives one to me. "hey aizawa how are you doing" he asks. "i'm doing good" i say taking a sip of the coffee. "hey eri, your favorite heroes here" he yell back into the apartment. i hear eri yell yay the run out of the apartment and hug my legs. "hello eri, don't you have school" i ask. "nope, nii-chan said i didn't have to go to school today so we could have fun" she says practically vibrating with excitement.

toshinori and inko just stood there bewildered at the interaction between us. "well see you later aizawa" he says before him and eri leave. he shuts the door behind him before i realise he didn't even let us ask any questions. "can you open the door we just want to talk" all might says. "go away all might, i know you don't a warrant" akino said through the door.

"how does he know we don't have a warrant" inko whispered to me. "i don't know" i whisper back. "open the door or i will have to use force" all might said. "all might don't" i say but he doesn't listen. "3 . . . . . 2 . . . . . 1" he opens the door and is instantly met with a frying pan to the face. 

TIMESKIP

i sitting in the meeting room trying not to laugh at all might who has bandages on his face from the broken nose akino gave him. "so who is this kid" inko asks. i pull up hid file on a hologram and show everybody "his name is akino midoriya, quirk sinister. it gives him enhanced speed, strength, senses, and agility, along with night vision. he also has a tail that has a spear like object at the end of it the he can turn into a trident. he also has spikes on his back and one on each forearm that lay flat against his skin but he can make them pop up when he want." i explain.

everyone stood there shocked about his abilities. "he also works at that cafe i really like so i see him and his sister eri a lot" i say taking a sip of coffee. "his sister looks nothing like him" inko says. "she's adopted". "well does he hope to be a hero" enji asks. "sadly no, he has the same ideals like stain but a little different. he believes that all the heroes that are just in the job for money and fame are fake heroes and he doesn't want to be in the same group as them. but he is going to try out for the support course" i explain.

"so this kid's not phantom" Toshinori says. "yes, and just be thankful that he didn't press charges on you for breaking into his house" Nezu says. "now, has anyone come up with any information on finding Izuku's whereabouts" he asks. we all shake our heads.

END OF CHAPTER

A/N

hope you liked the chapter

thanks for the 3.6K reads

bye