Chapter 1

Hermione Granger looked up at her sisters in everything but blood, Ginny Weasley and Luna Lovegood. They were all she had left now. They knew each other better than anybody else; they worked as one in battle. Nothing could ever tear them apart, not even death. That is why they made the decision to do the impossible. They were going back in time to the Marauders Era to stop Voldemort before he rose to power.

The war had taken a lot from these girls. Ginny was the only Weasley left, her whole family had been killed, along with the love of her life Harry Potter. She was there for the fall of her mother and father. They had taken them tortured them and waited till they were begging for death before finally finishing them off.

Luna's father had been taken down by Avery as he tried to protect Luna. Her fiancé, Neville Longbottom, had also been killed by Avery not even two days apart. Not only had she lost the only family she'd ever had but she also lost her childlike innocence that had made Luna, Luna.

Hermione's was the worst. After she had erased her parents memories of her and sent them off death eaters had tracked them down and killed them in front of Hermione. She had done everything in her power to try and stop them but the death eaters had held her down and made her watch as her parents were brutally murdered in front of their daughter, who they didn't even recognise. Hermione also lost her two best friends. She was the only living member of the Golden Trio left.

The dark side named these three girls 'The Purge Sisters' as they were the unwanted by the dark side. They had wiped out half their death eaters single handedly, They were trained soldiers and they were ruthless. Don't get me wrong. They still loved and cared for people dearly, but in this Era they had no one left to love but each other.

"Mione, are you ok?" Ginny asked surveying Hermione through her one good eye. "I'm fine Ginny, I'm just worried. Do you think this is a good idea? To go back in time I mean.." Hermione answered biting her lip anxiously.

"It's the only way." Came the strong reply of a voice from the door way. The girls turned to smile at their other sister Luna. "We have to do this Mione! We can save everyone, Harry, Ron, your parents, my parents, all the Weasley's, lavender, seamus, McGonnagal, Dumbledore, Neville.." Her voice cracked on the last name before she continued on. "We have to make a better life for them and if that means we don't exist in their life. Then so be it." Luna said a determined glint in her eyes.

"You're right Lu, I'm sorry." Luna nodded and hugged Hermione, Ginny joined in after a few seconds. "We can do this." Ginny sighed. "We're the Purge Sisters for Merlin sake! The death eaters fear us! We can do this." She smiled as the two other girls nodded.

~~~~

"I wanna take all the wards down when we're leaving." Ginny said walking into Hermione's bedroom where she lay going over her check list. Hermione sat up curiously as Luna came to the door of the bedroom. "Why is that?" Luna asked.

"I want them to see the sign I made." She said smiling deviously. "I don't remember any sign?" Hermione said raising an eyebrow. "Oh! I only made it, it says; 'So long suckers! Must suck to know that The Purge Sisters have won again. Your bald headed master isn't a match for three teenage girls! We'll see you in hell. Love your favourite Mudblood and Blood-traitors! Hermione, Luna and Ginny.'" By the end of Ginny's sign Luna and Hermione were in tears laughing. "Oh we so have to do that! My Merlin Gin that's an amazing idea." Hermione said giggling as she tried to sober up from her laughing state.

"You're not the only super brain Mione!" Ginny said grinning. Hermione rolled her eyes before standing up. "Right, who's ready to go then?" She asked grabbing her bag and walking down the stairs, the two girls following. "Luna have you got all the wolfsbane potions?" Ginny asked as Hermione absentmindedly scanned the room looking for forgotten items. Luna nodded with a big smile on her face. "Great we can go just let me let take down the wards." Hermione muttered. With the swish of her wand all the wards were gone.

"Brilliant now, because I've used magic they should be here in I'd say about ten seconds so do you want to wait or will we leave now?" Hermione asked turning towards her sisters. "I say we wait so then we can say goodbye." Luna smirked as the other two girls giggled.

Hermione's timing was correct as ten seconds later they heard the crack of apparation. They heard many screams of anger from the death eaters outside while Ginny grinned proudly. The doors burst open to reveal four or five death eaters. "Look what we have here, The Purge Sisters." Grinned the one at the front maliciously.

"Ahhh, Malfoy, LeStrange and Avery." Ginny sighed smiling warmly as if greeting old friends. "We'll miss you the most. Such a shame really. Ah well. We really must be going." Luna sighed. "We'll see you in hell."

"Tempus revertatur." Hermione muttered grabbing on to her sisters hands. "Oh by the way." Hermione shouted as a gold light surrounded them. "Tom riddle is a halfblood. That's right you're following a halfblood. I hope you burn in hell."

"Purge sisters out!" Luna shouted as they were completely enveloped in a brilliant golden light. The death eaters stood there shocked. They quickly covered their eyes as the light got brighter. When it finally died down the Purge Sisters were no where to be found. "Damn we're so dead." Muttered Lucius, but what he didn't know is that their would be no time for his master to kill him, for as soon as the Purge Sisters feet touched down in 1976 their world would cease to exist.