Chapter 18: Florence

She didn't know if she could handle anymore trauma. She was so tired and just wanted everything to stop. Then she remembers Theo and everything feels a little better in her world.
The boys continuously asked her if she was alright and she answered that she would be every time. She believed that though. She was finally to the point in life that she wanted to actually be alive, Blaise and Draco finally know about her dad and can help her, and Theo is everything she could ask for. The only thing was the underlying paranoia in wondering when Theo's dad will find out about them. They weren't keeping it a secret anymore, she couldn't. She believed there would be a war before then. She was still coping with her dad issues and Luscious utterly betraying her, but for once in her life, she knew she could handle this pain this time.
The couple days that were left of their break was used in the dorms at Hogwarts. Dumbledore knew about what was going on and found it smart that they found shelter at Hogwarts. They knew they were safe if he wasn't stressing out. They took this time to just lay around and let go of the stresses for once in their life. Theo and Florence would often read while Florence laid on his chest. Draco and Blaise played lots of Wizards Chess while Enzo and Adrian often rode on their brooms around the castle. They weren't seen by anyone other than the trusted teachers until school started up again.
When people started to trickle in from their break being over, Florence looked at Theo.
"What now" she asked.
"I don't know, but whatever it is, I'm not scared of it anymore" he says.
They had grown and she was fully confident that she wouldn't have to face anything alone ever again. She knew she always had Theo and Theo always had her. She was proud of who she has become with him.
She leaned up and kissed him on the lips.