Chapter 14: Florence-

She was happy to finally be done with the two weeks and have a break from school. She loved Hogwarts, but she needed some time.
Her and Theo's situation had gotten more clear.
"What about the boys? Don't you think we've lied to them enough" Theo had asked one Tuesday night after a couple of days of sneaking around with each other.
"I just don't know how they will take it" she said.
They had snuck into the room of requirements and were laying on a couch. She was resting her head on his chest, their feet intertwined.
They were starting to love being with each other and wanted everyone to know.
"Well I'm pretty sure Draco already knows" he couldn't help his smile.
"Yeah, I was trying to ignore that fact. But okay, we can start there" she said, matching his smile.
They shared lots of stolen kisses and alone time that week before telling him.
Draco had been waiting for Florence in her dorm 3 days later.
"Where have you been" he asked.
She couldn't tell if he was mad, and that scared her.
"Draco" she started.
"Have you been seeing Theo" he came right out and said it.
"I want to talk to you" she tried to start slow.
"Okay" he said, trying to collect himself as he sits down on her bed. "It's me, Ren. You know you can always talk to me and I can't wrap my head around why you haven't been lately"
"I'm sorry, Draco. More than you know. I've had a lot going on" she says, looking down.
"Like what?" He gives her a frightening look. "This is what I mean. Normally I know what's going on with you"
"I know, and that's why I want to talk to you" she says, sitting next to him. "Yes, you're suspiciousness has been correct"
"And you thought you couldn't tell me that... why?" He asks, sadly.
"I'm sorry, I didn't want you to get upset with Theo because of everything that happened" she admits, laying her head on his shoulder.
He grabs her hand.
"I understand, especially with Theo's old reputation. But  I know y'all, all you had to do was say something. He doesn't sleep around anymore like he used to" Draco explains.
Florences stomach flutters at his comment.
"I'm sorry, Draco. If it makes you feel any better, we really do like each other. You don't have anything to worry about, I don't think" Florence smiles to herself.
"Oh, I know I don't have anything to worry about. I'm well aware he's all yours" Draco laughs.
She smiles into his shoulder too.
"Don't tell the others yet, please. We want to go slow" she says.
"I haven't told them this whole time, what makes you think I will now" Draco grins.
She can't help her laugh at his words.
She loved that moment with Draco and missed her best friend desperately.
The main reason she was excited for this break was because she didn't have to spend it at home.
"Are you staying here for the break" Theo had asked a week before school let out.
They were hanging out in his dorm while Draco was keeping the other boys distracted.
"I don't want to, but I'll do anything to not go back home" she said to him.
"I'll go with you" Theo suggested.
"No, Theo. As much as I would love 2 weeks with just you, you and my dad in the same room does not sound fun" she gave him a look.
"I do hate him, but I'll behave because I want him and your family to like me" he said.
Her cheeks grew pink.
"I just don't like the sound of going into that house in general" she said, looking down.
He wrapped his arms around her in a very needed hug.
"Then you won't go" he said, planting a kiss on the top of her head as she buried her face in his chest. "Come with me"
She looks up at him, extremely surprised at his words. She knew how much Theo hated his father and how dangerous he was. She didn't think he would let her around him.
He must've known what she was thinking because he adds, "I'm staying with Draco all break, so is Blaise. I'm sure they would love for you to stay"
She feels relieved, but also slightly let down that he still doesn't want her to meet his dad. She understands why, but she wants to be close with his family too.
"Really? Oh, that's the best news. I would've ended up over there anyway" she gets excited now.
He definitely noticed how she got upset when she realized he never wanted her to meet his dad, but he doesn't say anything. This confused her, but she let it go because she knows how he is about him.
"The Quidditch World Cup is during break, and I think Draco's folks planned to go" Theo points out.
"Pretty sure they planned it with my parents. I have a ticket, I just don't know if I want to go or not" she said.
"I mean, think about because it will probably never be held here again. I understand whatever choice you make, but I'm just saying" he said.
"I want to go so bad, that's why I'm torn. I don't want to run into my parents" she explained.
He cups her face with his hands.
"I'm not going to let that happen" he says, kissing her lips.
She still wasn't sure, but as of that moment, she wanted to be wherever he was.
Everything was set up, and she was now on her way to Draco's place for the whole 2 week break. She was with Theo and Draco when they arrived.
It calmed Theo's nerves a little, seeing how these people were like family to Florence. They were all so close that it made them excited.
They spent the whole day unpacking and were exhausted form traveling.
The next day was more relaxed. The adults were hardly ever around and the three were free to do whatever they wanted to. They mainly hung out, read, and watched movies. It was rare when they got to do things like this, so they were taking advantage of this.
It was easy with just Draco around, they didn't have to hide anything. But when the adults were home, they made sure to not step over any lines. Theo was still very careful about that.
Night time approached and Florence found it hard to sleep for some reason. She went to the kitchen to get water, but was greeted by another person.
"Can't sleep" Theo asked her.
"Yeah, I'm just not very tired" she said.
She looked up at him and could tell he was off.
"Are you okay" she asked.
"I don't know, I'm so on edge with you being here. I'm constantly worried something is going to happen and I won't be able to protect you" he said.
She walked up to him and grabbed his hand.
"These people are practically my family, they're going to do everything in their power to protect me too" she tried to reassure.
"Luscious is a death eater, along with Narcissa. If certain people get a hold of certain information, they won't have a choice" he says.
"Theo, don't overthink. It's only 2 weeks. We'll be fine" she told him.
He rests his forehead on hers and cups her face in his hands, eyes closed.
"I'm so scared" he whispers.
She knew exactly why he should be scared, but she knew what he actually meant by this.
"I'm not" she says.
He moves back to look directly in her eyes. They can hear their heart beats and their breath quickens.
He closes the space between them. He kisses her like he will never get to kiss her again.
She does the same thing. She wants him so bad, but for once it doesn't scare her.
She finds her hands everywhere in his hair and he's pulling her closer even though there is no more space between them. It still isn't enough.
He deepens the kiss when he walks her down the hallway. He opens the door to his room and they walk in, never breaking the kiss. He closes it and picks her up, grabbing and squeezing at her thighs.
She stares at him and he almost stops until she pulls him in again. With her legs wrapped around his torso, he walks her over and gently lays her down on his bed. His hands are all over her as he goes in for more.
She tugs at his shirt and he breaks the kiss for a moment to pull it off of himself. She slowly moves her hand up and down his chest, loving it.
He moves to her neck and she scratches at his back. He wants to go lower, but is stopped by the fabric of her shirt.
"I'm sorry" he says, not wanting her to think he went to far.
She looks up at him and slowly takes off her shirt.
He is speechless. He loves the sight of her, but the fact that she trusts him enough to show him every part of her makes his heart hammer.
She seems shy, but he can make out her pretty smile.
His hands linger on her body as he mumbles "oh, God help me"
His lips are begging to be on every inch of her skin when she unbuttons his pants and slides them off. He helps her slide her shorts down.
He kisses her collarbone and the hem of her bra. He sucks on a spot for a while then he decides to fiddle with the clasp. It comes undone and she throws her bra to the side.
He backs away.
"Florence" he warns, wanting to make sure she's okay.
"It's always been you" she says, taking him in for another kiss.
He looks up at her, wanting her approval. She nods her head and he slides her underwear off of her. She's all his now and she has never been so sure of something in her life.
She slides his boxers down and they are both fully vulnerable now.
He looks deep into her eyes.
She is hesitant at first, but when she looks back into his eyes, she's all better again.
"Don't stop" she reassures, and that's all he needed to know that she was good.
He kisses her and positions himself. He looks at her one last time.
"If you even think for a second that you need to stop, please tell me" he says.
"I trust you, Theo" she says.
He lets her have a second before kissing her again. He slowly moves forward. Her body tenses and he almost back tracks, but she softly moans. Both of their breaths catch as he goes deeper.
He looks her in her eyes as he thrusts out of her and then in again. They are panting and moaning softly, trying not to blow their cover.
He kisses her and continues this motion. She is nervous, but loves it.
He goes faster and their breaths and moans fill the air. He leans his head on her shoulder, being super close. She moans loudly as he hits her spot. He pulls out and finishes. She is still panting when he looks back at her.
He kisses her forehead and then her lips.
"You're the strongest person I know" he says.
She kisses him and he settles himself next to her. He grabs his t-shirt he threw on the ground and hands it to her.
She puts it on as he says "I can start you a shower"
"Can we just sleep" she asks, clearly exhausted.
The thought of waking up next to her after a night so special was everything to him.
"Of course" he smiles.
He puts on his boxers and she cuddles up to him and they fall asleep just like that.
There were so many unsaid things about tonight. The boys could never know, they were already serious, but now it was for real, and he would be destroyed if he hurt her now. She trusted him with something so huge, so now if something happened between them he would never forgive himself.
He is scared that falling for her has led her to a more dangerous path. If death eaters had news that a death eaters son was with a pure blood Slytherin, she would be their next target. This is why he tried to avoid her in the first place. It's why they are a secret and he's so scared that his worst nightmare might become true. He wouldn't be able to live with himself.
He is going to do everything in his physical power to not let this happen, but he was not holding back with her anymore. He couldn't. He was in too deep and loved her more than he has loved anything, and he wasn't going to let her slip away now.