Chapter 17: Theo-

When Theo got back to the manor, all of the boys were taking good care of Florence. Draco was so obviously happy she was back. They made sure she wasn't hurt and didn't have anything wrong with her, and then gave her plenty of food in case she needed some. She was weak, so they were helping her the best they could.
When Theo entered, he wasn't really sure how Florence would react to everything. The house got quiet when he opened the door and walked to them.
She looked at him with a hard face.
"Floren-" he couldn't finish before she was up and in his face.
"YOU DUMB-" she pushed him in his chest. "STUPID" she did it again. "FUCK"
"Ren, I-"
"Don't EVER do something like that again. Theo, do you realize how reckless that was. I will NOT let you put yourself in danger on my accord-" she was ranting but he had heard enough.
"No, you know what, Florence? I would do that every single time in a heart beat if it meant you got home safely. Knowing that of all people my father had you made me sick. Protecting you is the only thing that matters to me anymore" he says.
"What about yourself, Theo?" She asks, threatening to spill tears.
He pauses.
"You want to know how my patronus started to work? What the memory was? It was the night we kissed for the first time. The night I realized that I was in love with you" her eyes went wide at this statement. "Because I'll always love you more than I could ever love myself. You made me happy again"
He's been wanting to say that for so long and knew he had to tonight. She was utterly speechless.
"So what about myself?" He scoffs.
"Theo" she states.
They lock eyes and knew what was next. She walked to him and closed the gap. It was a heated and emotional kiss. The boys didn't seem to mind for once in their life.
When they broke apart, Theo wanted answers.
"Please tell me it wasn't Luscious" he begs.
She slowly nods and Draco's face grew to show so much pain.
"He told me you needed help back at Hogwarts and that the teachers wanted me to go over there. I trusted him, he was a father figure to me, so I didn't think anything of it at first" she let a few tears slip down her face. "He lead me through the woods, but he took me somewhere else. I tried to run, but he grabbed me. They asked me questions and I just didn't answer them. They would've tortured me if you had
showed up any later" she explains.
"I'm so sorry" Theo says, cupping her face and putting his forehead to hers.
"I never thought he would..." her words got choked up in sobs.
"Shhh, it's okay. I'm not going to let that happen again" he comforts her.
"Florence" Draco spoke.
He was crying pretty hard now. She looked at him and he knew that she didn't blame him.
He immediately hugged her and sobbed into her shoulder.
"I need to tell you something" she said to Draco.
He looked up at her and was listening so intently.
"My dad has been abusing me since about a month before school started" she felt so much better to finally tell him.
"What?" He was shocked.
"I didn't want you to worry about me. I did want to tell you before, but then Theo found out. And he helped me, Draco, so much" she was crying too.
He didn't know what to say. He didn't even care that she didn't tell him, he just hated himself, his father and her father even more.
"You are so strong" he says to her.
They smile for a moment until the door flies open. Draco's father had returned home.
Draco locked on him and immediately strode toward him.
"Draco, please-" Luscious tried.
"You coward" he mumbles, trying to find the words. "YOU COWARD-" he pushes Luscious and Theo jumps up to hold him back.
"I'm so sorry, son" he says.
"You're pathetic, you know that dad? How DARE you. You've lost all of our respect and trust" he rages.
Luscious turns his attention to Florence.
"My dear-" he takes a step toward her.
Theo steps in front of him this time.
"Stay away from her. You've lost that privilege" he warns.
Florence was trying to look anywhere else but at the man she once loved so much. She didn't want to cry in front of him, but she found tears falling down her face.
"Florence" he tries, but when she doesn't look at him and cries even harder, he back tracks.
"Y'all must understand that I didn't have a choice" he begs.
"You know I know that better than anyone, but it's not an excuse. We don't care, it wouldn't have stopped you anyway" Theo says.
Luscious knows he's right and is at a loss of words.
"Can we go back to Hogwarts" Florence asks.
"Yeah, let's go" Enzo says.
Not another word was said as everyone packed up their stuff and left.