Sirimiri (Ethan Ramsey x f!MC)

Summary: Reminisces of their first meet from Ethan's POV

Summary: Reminisces of their first meet from Ethan's POV. (Based on OH Book 1 Chapter 1)

Sirimiri: (Spanish) A light drizzle, a fine rain🌧

A/N: I wrote this back in April 2021 after hurting myself with angst and getting ramdomly inspired by the rains. It is one my first oneshots ever, and it played a fundamental role in breaking my belief that I am not capable of writing one-shots. If you like the story, do vote and leave a comment. I would be elated to know your thoughts!

A/N 2: The flashback portions are mentioned in bold and italcized

Pairing: Ethan Ramsey X f!MC (Dr Pooja Sharma)

Word Count: around 1.9 K

Rating: General

Category: Fluff

Triggers: A few curse words (Just 1 or 2)

A soft breeze blew through his dark brown hair as Ethan sat next to the window, reading one of those detective novels Pooja rambled about endlessly

And, not that he would admit it to her in any way, he liked the storytelling. Pooja had told him that the stories were originally written for teens, so he was doubtful that it would appeal to him.

But the books had been written in a way that captured the attention of the old and young alike, breaking through the barriers of age.

As the rain began the rhythm of serenity in the background, he took the bookmark and placed it on page no. 45 of Incident on the Kalka Mail.

The rain was soft, gentle and refreshing. He envisioned her, sitting on Alex's couch, watching the rain as Alex played with Comet & Jenner. She was always fascinated by the rain, staring endlessly at it, and bearing that one dimpled smile he was a fan of.

He got up, went to the balcony, and leant on the railing. Occasional water droplets fell on his forehead and cheeks, making it an enjoyable experience.

His balcony bore a multi-chromatic view with the brown of the earthen pots, the green of the plantlets, splattered with occasional whites, pinks and blues of the vivid flowers. All of them planted by Pooja when she moved in here.