♦ Caspian Corbyn ♦

"Who might you be, love?"

A tiny blonde boy was hiding under his bed while listening to his mommy wrestle with her new boyfriend. He hated it when mommy had men over because it made daddy yell really loudly. Caspian held tightly to the light blue bunny that kept him company. Mr. Bunny was the only real companion the boy had, other than mommy. 

Most of the time it was just Caspian and Angelika Corbyn. Angelika was a leading model in five different countries. She took her son with her to most of her shoots. The young boy was already featured in six magazines alongside his mother. She mostly modeled swimwear, though there was another thing she did that Caspian could not know about. 

Angelika had Caspian after a one night stand with an important businessman. He was outraged that she was pregnant and insisted on marrying her so that his reputation wasn't stained. The young adult woman agreed, so that she didn't have to be a single mother. The marriage wasn't much better though. He left her and her son alone for the most part, preferring to spend the night with his secretary. This did not stop him from yelling and throwing stuff whenever Angelika had the audacity to sleep with other men though. 

Angelika spent most of her time working, and Caspian tagged along for most of it. Sometimes when Angelika couldn't find work, she brought work to her bedroom. Anything for the little bundle of joy she raised. Her husband did not contribute money for them. He paid rent and that was all. Food, clothes, transportation, and fun costs had to come from her.

Caspian covered his ears as the noise next door did not stop. He hated how his mommy screamed, and he wished more than anything else that he would be big and strong enough to save her. He vowed to get strong enough to win the wrestling matches for her. He heard the front door open, and his little heart sank. He knew that daddy hated mommy's wrestling. He cupped his hands over his ears and prepared for the yelling.

Nothing could have prepared him for the two fireworks that followed. He heard mommy's piercing scream before two more sounded out. He was confused, but mostly scared. He heard daddy call out his name.

"Caspian, come on out buddy~" 

He held Mr. Bunny tighter and did not say a word. Mommy said to hide and be quiet as possible when daddy came home. He heard shuffling around before eventually the front door opened and shut. Caspian came out from under the bed and ran to mommy's room. He stopped short in the doorway when he saw mommy lying on the ground with red milk around her. He ran to her and shook her shoulder.

"Mommy? Mommy, wake up! Mommy? Mommy!" He started crying, as she didn't move a muscle. 

His screaming alerted a neighbor to call the cops. The police eventually ruled it as a robbery gone wrong. Caspian went to live with his father. Aleksander Corbyn sent Caspian away to boarding school as soon as he was of age. Caspian was happy to be away from his sperm donor. The police and the public might not know, but Caspian Corbyn knew the truth about his mother's death.

☽☽☽♡☾☾☾

[Y/N] shifted her eyes to the carpet below as she realized that the male in front of her was currently sans shirt. Her face flushed at the close proximity. But before she could start really wondering why he was shirtless, he spoke again.

"Leslie! I think you have a visitor." He turned back to call out to someone within the dorm. This let [Y/N] get a view of the inside. There was a kitchenette to the right with marble countertops, a huge fridge and freezer, a stovetop, and an oven. Past the bar where three purple swivel chairs sat, there was a common room with two sofas, a coffee table, and a TV way too big for the small space. [Y/N] guessed it cost more than her old house. The art and furnishings alone were way more than should be spent on a high school dorm room.