8/Drunk Feels

It's already night time and you are waiting for the Haitani brothers to come home.

Ran did say that he will arrive late at night but Rindou didn't tell you anything.

'I wonder when he will get home. It's already 8 PM.'

You got bored of waiting so you decided to take a quick bath to relax yourself.

~~~~~~

Now finished with the bath, you came out of the bathroom with a towel on.

Your phone suddenly beeps. You rushed to see what it was and to your surprise, it was Rindou who texted you.

'That's odd. He never texts me anything. Is this some kind of emergency?'

You opened and read his text.

Text Messages

"Hey, Y/n. Where are you?" Rindou texted.

You replied, "I'm here in my room. Where are you?"

"Can I come in? Didn't you hear me go inside the house already?"

"Huh? Apparently no. I was in the shower a while ago so maybe that's why."

"Well nevermind that. Can I come into your room?"

"Sure. I don't see why not."

Out of Text Messages

'Weird. Maybe Rindou just wants some company? Oh well, it's my time to shine! Besides, he personally asked for it.'

You could only smile as you walk your way through your room door, thinking that Rindou genuinely wants to spend some time with you.

Now opening the door, Rindou looked a bit tipsy on his movement. He's standing by the doorframe with his body leaning on it.

"Rindou? Are you feeling alright?" you asked, concerned at the look of his state.

"Hi.. Y/n. Took you long enough to open the door for me." he answered with his eyes closed.

You touched his forehead to see if he has a fever.

"Y/n. Why are you dressed like that?" he asked, looking mad as he noticed.

"Huh? Wha-" you shouted, now realizing you haven't actually change clothes yet.

You continued, "I-I'll just go change clothes! Wait for me outside."

Rindou grabbed your wrist instantly before you could even leave his side, making your back bump his chest.

"Ah! Sorry Rin-"

'Eh..? What's happening right now..?'

Rindou extended his arms on the sides of your neck, embracing you.

"Rindou? What's the matter?" you asked.

'What could his expression be right now? Hugging me from the back like this..'

You thought to yourself as you couldn't see his face. Your view could only catch sight of your bedroom.