4/Next Level Fan

At the dining room, Rindou sat next to his brother while you were sitting on the opposite side of them.

"Sorry, Rin. I misunderstood the situation. You should've told me you were inviting this young lady to our house." Ran said, laughing.

"Ran, this woman was planning to be naked inside my room!" Rindou responded with a heated head.

"Tsk tsk. And what were you doing? You should've covered her up with your clothes then." his older brother replied.

Rindou went silent and just crossed his arms while ignoring his brother.

"Uhm.. excuse me. Thank you for letting me inside your house and for the food." you said, getting all shy.

"Are you feeling any better now? Here, drink more water." Ran said as he poured your glass with water.

"Thank you. I apologize for my behavior earlier, Rindou." you said, bowing your head.

"You're saying my name as if we're close. That's Sir Rindou to you." the younger Haitani said as he kept glaring at you.

You could only giggle at him as you find his reaction cute.

"Anyways, Ms. Y/n. My brother found you lying on the street, drunk. What were you doing out there at night?" Ran opened up a conversation.

"My friends and I went out to have a drink. Later on, I realized they already dipped out and I was left lonely in the bar." you explained.

"How cruel. To leave a young lady alone in a bar. Rindou here wouldn't do that, right?" Ran said as he eye his annoyed brother.

"Why did you bring me up suddenly?" Rindou responded.

His older brother laughed then went back to questioning you.

"You didn't plan on going home after you found out that your friends had left you?" Ran asked.

"I don't have a house actually." you confidently replied.

The Haitani brothers had the same surprised reaction to your quick response.

"So you live on the streets?" Rindou questioned.

"Not really. My friends let me stay inside their house and also they agreed on keeping my stuff tidy." you answered with a grin on your face.

"Uh-huh. The same exact friends who ditched you on the bar?" Rindou asked again.

"Yeah!" you said, showing a thumbs up.

The Haitani brothers looked at each other at the same time, bewildered by your odd personality.

"She's probably just pretty drunk, right?" Ran whispered to his brother.

"No, Ran. She's just that dumb to not realize anything." Rindou replied, also whispering.

They turn their heads back at you.

You asked politely, "Can I stay here? Like forever?"

"Huh?!" Rindou stood up and shouted.

"I don't think we could-" Ran said, scratching the side of his head.

"Please! You can take all of my money! Not to mention, I have a credit card and I haven't spend it all yet!" you begged.

"We don't want your money, fangirl. You better leave our house now." Rindou replied.

"Oh.. well ok. If you say so. I can't just stay here without any purpose, right?" you said, frowning a bit.

"Yes. Good, now go." Rindou responded, motioning you to leave.

"See you some other time, Sir Ran, Sir Rindou." you waved them goodbye and left with a sad expression.

"That was the weirdest interaction I've ever had with a fan. She's ridiculous." Rindou said with his eyebrows furrowed.

"At least you get to experience something new. Let's eat, shall we?" Ran replied.

~~~~~~

The next morning, Rindou woke up. His mind thinking it will be a great day cuz he already got rid of that 'crazy fangirl'.

"Good morning, Sir Rindou!" you greeted him with a huge smile.

He turned his head to you with a ghost expression.

"It's probably just my imagination." Rindou assumed as he closed his eyes.

"Why are you imagining me? Am I that attractive to look at that my image is already printed in your head?" you asked with a cocky smirk.

He ignored your question.

'What a great day I have.' he thought, making you invisible from his sight.

Rindou got up from his bed and went to his wardrobe.

"Are you going to take a shower, Sir Rindou?" you asked as you went closer to him.

"Why are you-!" Rindou paused as he saw your outfit.

"Maid outfit..? Don't tell me.. Ran!!" he felt some sort of panic in him and shouted his brother's name.

"I will explain everything to you. Sir Ran's outside the house right now." you said.

Rindou distanced himself from you. He said, "Go on. Explain it to me clearly."

"Before I left this house, Sir Ran came up to me and asked me a lot of personal questions. Then his final question was-"

"So basically you're working here as a maid or something?" he asked.

"Yes. As expected, you're good at catching up!" you answered.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Why? Because I want to be with you, Sir Rindou. Or uhm.. I like you!"

"Huh? That's what all fans say. You know that, right?"

"I mean what I said. I like you not just because of your work."

An awkward pause came between the two.

"You're some kind of hardcore fan, huh? Ugh, I don't have time to handle you." Rindou responded with a disturbed expression.

He starts going somewhere and you follow him from behind.

He stopped in his tracks and said, "You're a maid here, right? Why don't you go do some maid work instead of following me around."

"Ah! You're right. Sorry, it's my first day on the job. Will do, Sir Rindou." you soon realized it and went away as fast as possible to complete your tasks.

'Honestly, what's her deal? How could anyone like me.. for real. It's best if she just sticks with Ran like all the other fans.' Rindou questioned himself.

End of Chapter 4 ✍️