Sodapop Curtis // Part 1 ⚠️|🦋 M

I am now obsessed with the outsiders so if there seems to be a lot of them in this book now you know why :)

Most will be male or gender neutral reader, cause why not. Not much of those. Also if any of you are looking for a Sodapop x male reader, check out "My Loverboy" by Sodapops_Meinu on NovelHD :) warning you in advance tho it was last updated 6 months ago- but still! It's worth it. 

Male Reader (again, I'm sensing a pattern :D)

Reader is Sandy's twin brother, "Doug" is the oldest brother. This ones a bit of a longer chapter so apologize in advance

From the minute Sodapop Curtis walked through the door, I knew I was in trouble. With eyes like his, that complimented his gorgeous and reckless grin so perfectly, it was hard not to fall in love. And he was just so charming and sweet, even for a greaser. Anything a guy could ask for. 

The only problem?

He, was my sisters boyfriend. 

And the other problem?  I, was a closeted gay guy living in one of the most fucked neighborhoods you'll ever see in all of Tulsa. And if you've got any sorta sense, you'll know that those two things, don't exactly mix. 

***

Mom was scurrying around the kitchen, hopping from the oven to the ice box, back to the oven, till she somehow got to the stove. Her apron was covered in all sorts of stuff, and the smell of chicken rose faintly in the background. Sandy scurried around, picking up any spare item that wasn't where she thought it was supposed to be. Her and mom wanted to make the best first impression when her boyfriend came to the house that night. 

Sandy had been dating this guy, Soda (unusual name, I know) for a while now and we had finally convinced her to bring him around. He seemed nice enough, Sandy seemed happy with him. I was fine with it, as long as he treated her right. Mom however, she couldn't be happier. Kept giving me shit for being the only single sibling, since Doug had his girl and Sandy had Soda. But hey, I'm fine waiting. 

Dad was lounging on the arm chair, reading the paper as Sandy and Mom ran around the house. "First impressions matter the most", as my mother likes to say. Too bad me and Doug kinda ruined that for her. 

"He's here!"

"I'll get it!' 

Dad got up, and went to the door to let him in as Mom took off her apron. When the door opened, Soda gave dad a charming grin. "Well hey there- the names Sodapop" he said, holding out a hand for Dad to shake. Dad nodded, returning the gesture, before leading Soda to the table where Mom had begun to place the food. 

Sandy rushed into the room, a big smile on her face. Once Soda saw her his eyes lit up and she ran towards him for a hug. "Hey there, pretty girl" Soda said, engulfing her into a hug as she laughed. Mom smiled at the two adoringly, but dad ignored them and sat down at the table. 

"Come, sit down before the food gets cold!" Mom said, and the two quickly sat down. Mom already liked him, it was obvious. "Hi, I'm Sandy's mother, but you can just call me Michelle." Mom said happily, to which the brown haired boy smiled and greeted her. The 4 settled down at the table, Mom and Dad each at the ends while Soda and Sandy sat next to eachother. 

"Oh dear, I apologize um- Doug! Y/n! Come on down!!" Mom called out. 

Now buckle up folks, this is the part where the "perfectly normal family" bit is shattered. And by none other than Doug, my older brother....and me, but mostly Doug.