"You lot are so ignorant." Ryuen remarked as he looked at the upset face of Chihiro Shiranami and her friends comforting her with clear amusement on his face.

"Ahem! If you all will please pay attention." Mashima-sensei called out to us, dragging us all to look at him. "I will now reveal the results of the exam. Coming in the last place... Class C, with zero points."

I could see the shocked expression of Ryuen and it almost made be burst into a fit off giggles at the sight.

"Next, in the third place, Class B, with 40 points. In the second place, Class A, with 120 points. And in the first place, Class D, with 275 points. That is all!"

Even though Mashima was calm, I could tell he was surprised and had know idea how this could happen. Immediately my class were jumping for joy but also shocked at the revelation given to everyone.

"Ehh? First place?"

"R-Really?"

"No way!"

"Yatta!"

"We did it!"

"I dunno what happened, but we got first place!"

"Let's go!"

"I guess we actually did work really hard!"

As everyone was happy, a couple of girls and boys came up to me asking whether or not I had anything to do with this, but I denied it, claiming I was just as confused and told them to ask Hirata. He started answering their questions one by one, saying it was Horikita.

As they were talking, I could feel the burning gaze of Dragon-boy. I looked to him with a confused innocent expression. However, his frown turned into a maniacal grin as if he found another play thing and started laughing to himself before walking away.

Guess he figured out there's another hidden gem in Class D. Not that I was a hidden one as I had introduced myself to everyone.

—————————————
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
—————————————

Third POV:

Ayanokouji and Horikita were currently at the top sparanza looking out at the sunset while talking about how Class D's victory came in.

"Huh?!?"

"You're not our leader, Horikita."

"Eh- What? But the card..."

Currently our protagonist was explaining everything he did and figured out during the island exam, manipulating events to assure Class D's victory.

"In the long run, eroding our alliance with Class B would be to our disadvantage, and there was a spy from C in Class B, too, so I confirmed that their leader would be guessed even without any action from me." Ayanokouji stated, however this confused Horikita.

"If you decided to leave them alone, then how did they end up in third place?"

"This is where Miura comes in. She decided to get rid of Class B's spy for Class C and sell their leader's name to both Katsuragi and Ryuen for Private Points via a contract." Ayanokouji answers.

"So she didn't betray the class. In the end she delayed Class B's increase in Class points, preventing them from being closer to Class A. However, her actions caused the loss of trust between our classes." Horikita summarised.