Chapter 1

"Y/n come on it's time to wake up your gonna be late for classes!" Said Hermione while she shakes you lightly. " Hermione i don't care let me sleep" y/n sleepily said back as she pulled her blanket over her head. Hermione pulls the blanket off you " wake up! We have to go now" Hermione said impatiently as she threw you your robe and clothes. You rolled at of bed and glared at her " your so lucky your my best friend or I would hex you Hermione granger" she said loudly as she walked to the bathroom to get ready.

"Finally took you two long enough. Your always the last out of the group to wake up" said Harry as he ate his breakfast. " it's not my fault y/n's so hard to wake up last time she threw her wand at me!" Hermione said as she sat across from Harry and next to Ron. " watch it or I'll do it again Hermione! I'm not a morning person. I like sleep! I mean who enjoys waking up at 7 in the bloody morning" Y/n said annoyingly as she sat next to Harry. Harry glared at her while she grab toast from his plate " you know there's plenty of toast on that plate? You don't have to take mine" Harry said giving his sister a death glare. " I know but I rather have yours dear brother sharing is caring" y/n said with a smirk. " I hate you sometimes" Harry whispered under his breath.
"Hey y/n" George and Fred said at the same time. " hey boys!" Y/n said cheerfully as the two red headed twins sat next to her.

" ughh snape's is the worst! Like Godric why is he even a teacher it's so obvious he hates every house except precious Slytherin! Like that's the worst house!" Y/n said loudly. " like seriously 50 points from Gryffindor all because I spelling a word wrong! Like come on!" Y/n continued.
"If he could he'd take points off for breathing too loud!" Ron chimed in. " hey Pottahs!" Yelled Draco from behind the group. Oh great y/n thought. " go away Malfoy I don't time for brainless idiots today go try Pansy I'm sure she'll love the attention" y/n said back earning 'oohs' from his group. " just wanted to congratulate you on your spelling" malfoy yelled back. " at least I don't look like a ferret malfoy" y/n said back bitterly. " someone moody today if only you could talk to your mom about it. Oh wait I'm sorry you can't" he responded back. " we'll atleast my dad loved me when he was alive, last time I checked your dad couldn't stand you malfoy so sad" y/n said while walking away with a smirk. "Nice one y/n!" Fred said while walking up to the group. " yeah no one ever talks to malfoy like that other than you it's funny" George chimed in. " thank you Fred and that's because people are wimps and think he's scary, don't see how he's nothing but a ferret!" Y/n replied with a laugh. " anyways we're gonna go prank someone wanna come?" Fred asked with a grin. "ofcourse I can't say no to pranking Fred!" Y/n replied happily. " great let's go then" George said excitedly.

"Merlin's beard that was funny" y/n said out of breath from laughing and running. " malfoys face was priceless when he saw his hair blue!" Fred and George said in unison. "It was! Godrics he's so fun to prank! Especially when he says my father will hear about this" y/n replied laughing again. " come on let's go it's time for dinner" George says grabbing y/n's hand. You froze. Fred grabbed your other hand which snapped you out of it. " everything okay?" Fred asked y/n with a confused look. " yeah sorry" y/n said as she started walking while her hands were in the twins fingers intertwined. Y/n's couldn't help but think why they're holding her hand. Maybe they were just being extra friendly today or maybe it was so she could keep up with them since they were about almost a foot taller then her and had long legs. She soon snapped out of her thoughts when she saw the doors to the great hall. Both Fred and George open the double door but never let go of her hands earning her a lot of stares and glares as they walked by people to get to their seats. Once they sat down Harry, Ron, Hermione,and Ginny, gave her knowing looks. "Why were they holding your hands?" Asked Harry in a whisper so they wouldn't hear. " I have no clue" y/n replied

That's the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it I'm going to try to post as much as I can! Make sure to leave suggestions!! Bye for now
-megan