Chapter 20

2 days later
"Uh. My heads killing me" yn whispered as she started waking up.
"Jee I wonder why" Fred said in a rude tone. "What time is it?" Yn said going to rub her eyes but stopped when she felt something around her wrists. "Why are my hands restrained?!" Yn said slightly panicked. "So you don't try hurting herself again." George said in sad tone. "Oh. How long have I been out?" Yn replies looking at the boys to see them refusing to look at her. "A few hours. The doctors fixed you up." Fred said looking at the floor. "Okay... when are we going home?" Yn asked trying to get out the restraints. "We're going home soon your staying here for a little." Fred replied hesitantly. "What why?!" Yn said in a panic trying to get out of the restraints faster. "You tried to kill your self Yn!! Do you not understand that!!" George yelled as her stood up. "You almost died! You didn't even say goodbye to us. You left a note! A note! How could you do that I thought you were doing better? Why didn't you tell us!" George yelled again before walking out. "What's wrong with him?" Yn whispered. "He has every right to be upset. You tried to kill yourself. You left a note and left us. Did you not think about how we would feel. I get your hurting and your going through a lot but you need to get that your not alone you have us and Harry and hermione and my family. You don't need to go through this alone. We're your boyfriends okay. Your not alone. You never were. You're going through a hard time but it's not forever but death is. Harry's been a wreck. Your the only family he has left since Sirius died Yn. He needs you. I need you.  We all need you. Your wanted and loved. You need to get that. Your not something that can be thrown away." Fred ranted still not looking at the girl he loves. "I'm sorry. I didn't see an end to it so I wanted to make an end. I realize now it was selfish. I'm sorry. I messed up. I hurt everyone again. I wasn't thinking. It won't happen again." Yn whispered as she silently cried. "Hey your not selfish. You did something stupid but your not selfish." Fred said walking over to you. "Where's Harry?" Yn whispered trying to wipeaway her tears. "He's in the waiting room. Want me to go get him?" Fred asked wiping her tears away. "Please" Yn said. "Okay I'll be right back" Fred said kissing her on the forehead and walking out of the room.            
                 5 minutes later
Harry walks in and instantly hugs Yn. "You can't do that! I was so scared. I can't lose you Yn" Harry whispered to his twin as he hugged her. "I know I'm really sorry Harry. "Yn cried. "Can you get a doctor to take these off please." She asked looking at the restraints. "No. I don't trust that you won't do anything. I'm sorry." Harry said his voice cracking. "Harry I'm not going to do anything please there uncomfortable." Yn begged as she tried to get out of them. "I'm sorry I can't. I can't take that Risk."Harry said looking at the floor. "Harry please I won't I promise. There really uncomfortable" yn cried pulling on the cushioned cuffs harder. "Stop your going to get hurt. You'll get them off once they think your stable enough." Harry said holding her arm down to stop her. "No I want out now. Please Harry I want them off!!" Yn yelled as she kept pulling. "Yn calm down please." Harry asked. "No undo these Harry they hurt!!" Yn yelled as she cried and pulled harder. "Please calm down yn your going to hurt yourself." Fred said begging with his eyes. "Fine. I want to see hermione and Ginny please." Yn said stopping and looking away. "Yn hermione isn't here. We haven't gotten her to leave her room." Harry said sadly. "What?!" You said shocked. "How long has it been?!" You asked. "Yn you've been out for 2 days..." Fred replied hesitantly. "2 DAYS!!" You yelled. "I need to get out of here. She needs to know it's not her fault. I know she's blaming herself. Please I need to talk to her" Yn sobbed and begged. "I'll talk to the doctors and see when your leaving. Harry why don't you ask Ron to check on hermione." Fred suggests looking at the heartbroken twin. "I'm not leaving her alone. Not happening" Harry protests. "Harry. I'm not going to do anything. I'm literally tied up." You say glancing at your arms and legs. "Fine." Harry says walking out. "Fred. How's George?" Yn asked quietly. "Not good love. I'll get him." Fred says kissing you than walking out leaving you alone with your thoughts. "I shouldn't have done it. It was so stupid! I've already hurt them enough. God I'm so dumb. So fucking dumb they've been so ki-" yns thoughts were interrupted by the door sliding open and her favorite twins walking in. "Fred can we have a minute please?l" yn asks looking at Fred's twin who was looking anywhere but the girl in the hospital bed. "Ofcourse I love you" Fred said starting to walk out of the room. "I love you too" yn replies as he leaves.
"George come here" yn says patting the spot next to her side while trying to move over but failed due to the pain. "Can you help me real quick please I can't move over by myself it hurts" yn asks. George nods and walks over and gently lifts yns hips so she doesn't have to put pressure on it as you moves. "Thank you now sit please." Yn says as he puts her back down. He sits but still doesn't look at her. "Hey look at me I wanna see those beautiful eyes of yours baby." Yn says softly. He looks at you and she can see he's been crying. "I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you." Yn says her voice cracking and tears appearing at the sight of how hurt he looks. "You almost died yn. You stabbed yourself. You lost so much blood they had to give you some. You could have died." He whispers. "I know. I'm so sorry." Yn whispers back looking down. "I know your hurting but your not alone. Your never going to be alone. You have so many people on your side. You can't do that. You can't leave us like that." George says putting his hand on your cheek and gently moving your head to look at him. "I know. It was stupid I wasn't thinking straight." Yn whispers as the tears roll down her cheek. "Hey don't cry. It's okay your going to get through. Not alone but with us. You don't have to do this alone anymore. Your not alone. Fred and I love you so much. My mom love you like your her own. You have Harry and he loves you more than anyone. Ginny thinks of you as the sister she never got and same with hermione. You have a family now. May not be blood but it's a family. Okay?" George said looking into yn's emerald green eyes. You don't know how much that means to me what you just said" yn whispered. Truth is all yn ever wanted was a family. A mother who was still alive. A whole bunch of siblings but she never got to have that. She had Harry and she was beyond grateful that she had him but she always wanted a big family. George leans in and kisses yn on the forehead. "I'm going to go see if we can get the cuffs off I'll be right back." George whispered against her forehead.
                5 minutes later
"I hear you want the restraints off?" A doctor says walking in. "Yes there uncomfortable." Yn replies. "Sadly the only way we can do that is if someone's in the room with you at all times." The doctors says looking at George than back at yn. "We can do that. She has a big family here and we can all take turns if the other one needs to go eat or sleep." George replies smiling at you. "Great than it's settled. She can't go to the bathroom by herself so when she has to go you can help her or you can call a nurse with this button" the doctor says pointing to a button on the tv remote. "Okay thank you." Yn replies unhappy about that. "Okay I'll take them off." The doctors says as she walks up and unlocks them. "Thank you ms wait I never got your name." Yn says rubbing her wrists. "It's Ms. swan." The doctor replies. "Thank you ms. Swan." Yn smiles. "Your welcome honey do you need anything?" Ms. Swan asks taking of the leg cuffs. "No thank you" Yn replies. "Okay I'll see you in a few hours." Ms. Swan says walking out of the room and closing the door. "So whatcha wanna do." Yn asks. "So many things we can do" George joke sitting back in his spot next to your side. "Shutup" Yn laughs but holds her stomach in pain from laughing. "Ow it hurts" Yn says trying to stop laughing. "You look so beautiful when you laugh" George says quietly as he looks at your eyes. The perfect shade of green. "Oh shush" Yn says staring back in his eyes. The perfect shade of brown with gold flakes mixed. "It's true." He whisper leaning down. "Whatever" Yn chuckles looking at his lips. "You know. This is the first time in a while we've been alone" Yn whispers leaning on her elbows. "It is." George whispers. "Kiss me George." Yn whispers. "We're in a hospital." George chuckles. "We're not having sex it's just a kiss." Yn laughs a little but regrets as soon the mild pain hits. But she didn't have any time to think about the pain when George's lip met hers and he laid he back. "I love you Yn potter. "George whispers her ear. "I love you George Weasley" Yn whispers back before hungrily kissing him again. He hand travel to her hips as he puts his body between her legs to get in a more comfortable position. "You drive me mad George Weasley." Yn whispers breaking from kiss needing air. "You should see the things you do to me princess" George whispers biting her earlobe and kissing her ear. "What happened to just kissing?" Yn chuckled. "I am just kissing." George whispers. "Hey I got you some- I see you two made up"Fred laugh as he walks in and quickly shuts the door and closes the curtain again. "It was just getting good"George whines resting his forehead on yn'a chest. "I can go or I can join?" Fred said laughing a little. "Definitely when I get home!" Yn says looking at Fred with a smirk. "You know we've been together for almost a year now?"fred says sitting on the bed while George moves from between your legs to lay next you on his side. "Really. I feel like it's been only a couple months." Yn says in slight disbelief. "We'll you were in and out of comas and surgery for a few months of it." George says playing with a strand of your hair. "Ugh don't remind me." Yn sighs "I feel disgusting can you get the doctor to see if I can take a shower" yn asks. "You know that one of us will have to be in there with you then right" George smirks. "Forgot about that" yn chuckles. "But I feel so gross I feel like I'm covered in blood and sweat." Yn whines. "Hey We have no problem helping. We can even keep our eyes closed." Fred offers. "Okay can you get the doctor please" yn says.

                     Next day
Yn wakes up to the sound of someone crying. "Hello?" Yn asks "sorry I didn't mean to wake you" said a girl's voice who yn instantly recognized the girl. "Hermione?" Yn said turning on the light next to the bed. "Yeah." She whispered. She looked awful looks like she hadnt slept in days and her hair was so frizzy and messy. "Hermione, what's wrong?" Yn said slowly sitting up. "I'm fine" Hermione said refusing to look at the girl who she come to think of of as a sister. " your obviously not what's wrong?" Yn said back as she looked at the girl. "Come here" Yn says but the brunette with the frizzy hair just shakes her head. "Hermione come here" Yn said sitting up and dangling her feet of the bed. "I can't Yn" Hermione whispers. "Hermione what's wrong" Yn says slowly walking up to her with her arm around her stomach. "I can't look at you. All I see is your pale body laying in a puddle of blood on the floor" Hermione whispers and she cries silently. "Hermione look at me. I'm okay." Yn says sitting next to her on the two person sets in her room. "I can't. It hurts too much." Hermione whispers. "Hermione it's me. It's yn. Your best friend. I'm okay now. There's no blood I'm not pale anymore. Just look at me. "Yn whispers grabbing hermiones hand lightly. Hermione slowly moves her head to look at her best friend. She sees that she looks perfectly fine and starts crying. "Hey I'm okay. I'm sorry. I'm okay now. Just some stitches. Im alive and I'm here see" she says and hugs her as she says the last thing. "Im here I'm alive. Im right here." Yn whispers as she runs hermiones back while hermione cries. "You almost died. There was so much blood. You looked dead. I can't lose you" hermione sobs as she wraps her arms around her. "I know I'm sorry but I'm still here. I'm okay now. I won't do it again mione I love you." Yn whispers kissing the top Hermione's head. "Come one coke share the bed the chair can't be comfortable." Yn says slowly standing and holding her hands out. "But what about your stomach?" Hermione asks. "It's okay I'm on pain medication it doesn't hurt see" yn says as she lifts her shirt to reveal a bandange stomach and she lightly presses on the skin around the wound. "Only sore. I'm okay come on" yn says putting her shirt back down and hold her hand out. "Okay." Hermione said grabbing her hand. "See better?" Yn asks as she lays hermione down and put Hermione's head on her chest and plays with her hairs. "Better thank you" hermione whispers covering herself up and yn with the blanket. "Goodnight mione" yn whispers. "Goodnight yn"

Okay so that was a chapter!!! I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to stay awesome be safe and have a great night! I love you guys!!!❤️
-Megan💚