Fiona- soon to be Tempest

(Author Note: Join my Discord for News , chatting about fanfic's , tensura and everything else or play around with the server's features https://discord.gg/3VKEq76jjp Link in my Profil ur just copy it here.)

(Don't own the Picture , Fiona as Adult(body of Fiona))

(Don't own the Picture , The Royality of the Bascana Empire all have Red hair and Green or blue eyes

(Don't own the Picture , The Royality of the Bascana Empire all have Red hair and Green or blue eyes.(Face of Fiona))

Fiona POV

As normal my Maids woke me up in the Morning with sparkling eyes they walked me to the bath. I don't really like to be taken care of by others but I can't argue against them. 

And they were always good to me. I don't want to have a bad relation with them because I refuse to let them do their work. 

"Princess please relaxe more .. your whole body is tense" One of the maids said as they began to wash me 

"I am sorry Marie" I said simply and could hear a gasping sound and a mumbling voice "Your majesty remembered my name" 

"Of course I do you are one of my personal Maids after all , thanks for taking care of me" I answered to her self conversation 

"Oh my Princess no need to thank us , it's our job to do so" Elise said with an smile on her face 

Ah well .. she might not know but that isn't just normal. People began to treat me different as I suddenly came home with that scar over my eye. The color of my left eye slowly faded away until it was grey. 

I am blind on that eye and because of that my personal Maids made fun of me , not only that but they mistreated me too despite being a Princess. 

Needless to say that they were sentenced to death by the guillotine. I visited them on the day of their death in the dungeon. They begged me to let them live but even if I would want to my Father wouldn't let them live anyways. 

After I finished my bath i sat in front of a mirror looking at me and the Maid who braid my hair. I always wonder why they like to do that so much ... braiding hair , choosing my dress and jewels. Probably because the other work is cleaning ?