Torgua is rising

3rd POV

A few months after the Wolfman Tribe decided to agree on Lydia's offer the Village, which was a former City before the war absolutly ruined this lands .. later called Wastelands , grew slowly but it were more then Lydia expected. 

They gave hobs to the humans and Wolfman. The male Wolfman's were assigned to hunt and guard the mine. While the male humans  first repared the mineshaft's and then started working their. 

Slowly they found more and more of the Summoning Crystal's which Torgua then selled to the Bascan Empire for more supplies. Stuff like farming and mining tools as well as some animals like Cow and swine as well as Sheeps. 

So we were able to begin with farming and stockbreeding. Torgua even planted new tress and stuff like that. 

Torgua now was a larger Village not quite a City but it was completly repaired and they even started expanding in the direction of the Mountains and the River.

"Fufu if we are continuing like this you'll be able to marry a princess soon Rimuru" Lydia said and grinned 

Rimuru knew she was just messing with him but he replied "We still have a lot to do Lydia. We will face hardships building up our Raijin Kingdome" 

Lydia pouted slightly at Rimuru's answer "You are way to serious" 

Rimuru didn't answered to that and looked out of the window. Seeing the now normal looking humans interact happily with the Wolfman's made him remember the view out of his own Study. 

The Streets were not filled for now like it was in Tempest after it grew in size .. but it still were a good scene to see. 

Lydia noticed his not normal composed face as he stared out of the Window but decided not to ask about it. 

"We should buil streets soon" He then suddenly said 

Lydia stopped looking at her paperworks and looked up to him as he added "And let me fight those bastards already" 

She sighed "I know you could do it afterall you are you. Anyways you need to understand that if only you do the work this Kingdome will sorely rely on you and not on it's army" 

"Army ? We don't have that yet only the Raijin Guards and they are just a few fighters from the Humans that were here in this Village and a few Wolfsman" He said 

"Alright Alright .. take them with you and let them work a bit at least" Lydia answered seeing that Rimuru wouldn't let this Topic slide anymore 

"And who'll protect you in the Meantime ?" 

Luminous POV

A few veins popped on my head "Hee what did you say you damn overgrown Lizzard !" I said furious 

"As I said my sworn Brother is on a vaccation in another world" Veldora said still reading his Manga after all he received suddenly a stockpile of them with a small letter not to search for Rimuru. 

"And you ? What are you doing here then ? If your sworn brother is away in another World" I asked him 

Then suddenly the air tensed 

"Do you expect me to go against her" Veldora said and then added "I won't go through this hell only for you" 

"What do you mean for me heee ?" I asked with a sharp tone 

"Only because you are worrying about your not two sited love I won't go against her anymore" Veldora said then started to read again

I blushed a little "W-W-What do you mean lizzard hmpf!"