'(Y/N)' if he was in the game

Start from the beginning

C4 - I am your new god! - Increases level of Bane of all Gods by 3

C5 - Authority of Death - Critical hits have a 50% chance to heal (Y/N) for 5% of his max HP.

C6 - Conqueror of death : Lich king - Any enemy that looses more than 90% of it's max HP in one hit summons an undead that explodes and deals physical damage, and spawns 5 weak undead. Undead have no HP and vanish after 5 seconds. Deal damage that is 40% of (Y/N)'s max HP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voice-Over -

Hello :

Bonjour comrade. Hope we don't encounter any Generals today.

Chat : Hobbies

I love messing with Asmoday. Which one? Yes.

Chat : Longings

You want to rest for some time? *Yawns* Sure, I haven't slept for quite some time. Hmm? No, no. I don't have any sleeping problems, it's just that I was having some fun with Lumi and a friend of mine ;)

Chat : Ley-lines

Ley-line are really weird. They seem to support the elemental flow of this word but consist of pure energy. What do I think about them? Well... they work as great pizza toppings.

When It Rains : Worries

Oh no, it's raining... now my wings will get all wet...

When It Rains : Reminder

Don't go gliding in the rain, you'll fall to your death... probably... hopefully not. Don't worry. I'll be there to save you if you fall.

After the Rain :

Pretty :D 

When the Sun is Out :

No, for the last time. You can't use my wings for shade.

When It's Windy : Pleasant

The weather is great. Want to go for a small flight?

When It's Windy : Concerned

I don't like strong winds. They're coarse, rough, and they get in my eye like sand.

When it snows :

*Cute sneeze*

*Also accidentally blows up a small mountain*

Good Morning :

Morning! Nice day for fishing ain't it? Hua hah!

Good Afternoon :

Food is for the week. Join me and Kazuha for some weed.

Good Evening :

Uhh...Too much weed. Need Lumi's cooking.

Good Night :

You better sleep now, or I'm going to make sure the 'noise' won't let you later ;)

About Asmoday :

I love that boi. He's wholesome, has trauma, and is literally me. What else do you need for a best friends?

About (Y/N) : 

What? Something about me? Hmmmmmmm..... I guess that one time (S/N) tried to eat me would be a great story.

About Us : Challenges

Oh, you're challenging me? Instead of running away you're challenging me? Ho, ho. Then challenge me as much as you want.