Taehyung still couldn't hear her. That's when.. some random student sitting behind him tapped his shoulder .. he snapped out of it and noticed the teacher standing right infront of him.

He got startled and was about to fall from the chair ,but handled himself and stood up bowing at the teacher .. fully panicked.

"M-mrs.kwon?" He said unsurely with an awkward creepy smile ,kinda scared of her.

"Would you like to share with the class .. what got you smiling like that?" She asked in a stern ,scary voice and surprisingly seeming calm tone. She crossed her arms on her chest and tilted her head slightly at him.

"Huh? Me ? Smiling? Where?" Taehyung asked unsurely.. not really knowing whatever he is saying himself.

"I am talking about this stupid smile of yours, Kim. Why were you smiling like a madman while i was teaching?" She asked again.

"O-oh.. that ... Haha. I can obviously tell you all. But sorry i can't share it with you.. it's just mine." He said saying literal nonsense about whatever.

"And what would that be, Kim?" She questioned.

"Umm... My husband?" He replied showing his wedding ring on his finger with a wide boxy smile.

The teacher facepalmed herself hearing the answer. And the students try to stiffle their laughs but a few chuckles could be heard.

"Silence!!" Teacher yelled to quieten the students ,who immediately silenced.

"You can think about your husband later ,mr.kim. for now ,kindly pay attention.. you already aren't Doing well ,atleast don't make it worse for yourself.

I seriously wonder .. how these students reach till here." She scolded furiously shaking her head and returning back to the board to start studying again.

"Now sit down!" Kwon yelled from there ,making taehyung follow her demand right away.

After that scolding ,he tried to not think about his love for sometime and actually paid attention ,but frankly everything went above his head.

.

.

.

.

A few classes passed just like that .. taehyung not paying attention and him getting scolded for that. But not his fault he loves his husband too much andis constantly worried about him these days.

Now it was time to leave and finally go home.. taehyung was kinda tired because he didn't had much free time today and had back to back classes. His body wasn't that tired.. but his mind surely was.. trying to understand all that shit.

He quickly packed up his bag ,ready for his freedom and get out of this hellhole for a day.

He walked out of the building and was about to get to his car. He reminded himself that he has to take jungkook for shopping later and they have to visit their dad too.

But when he was about to open the door , someone interrupted him.. tapping his shoulder.

Not knowing who it was .. he turned around and got surprised seeing who it was... It was so hee. He hadn't seen her around from last 1 month and honestly he didn't mind her absence.

But what surprised the most was her looks and attire and everything... She didn't look like he she usually did. She was naturally beautiful so she didn't use much loud make up but she definitely did wear some makeup always.

She was fond of dressing up ,so she wore beautiful dresses and clothes .. doesn't matter if those were revealing or fully covered. And she had long luscious hair which she loves to do different hairstyles with.