"Tell me you really believed it was going to be a one time thing?"

Taehyung got back to the present looking back at the younger's face to see a smug smile displayed on his face with teasing brows. He obviously saw the detective checking him out not so subtly.

Crocky bastard

"We shouldn't be doing this?"

"I don't see why we shouldn't" Jungkook shrugged

"Seriously?"

"Yes"

"Are you always like this? Running back for a good fuck"

The smile on Jungkook's face didn't flattered but his eyes did get darker "If you are trying to offend me by calling me a hoe it won't work because I am but.." he takes a paused looking away from the detective. He pulled out a cigar from a fancy/expensive case putting it in between his lips.

"But yes, this is the first time I am coming back for a good fuck so stop been a bitch about it because I know you can't wait to get those hands on me again" he cockily added pulling out a lighter to lite the cigar but taehyung pulled the cigar out of his lip and it was quickly replaced by a warm set of lips.

"Now, that's the reaction i wanted to see" the brunette said before smashing his lips on the older's again. Taehyung kissed back immediately pulling the younger closer by the waist. Jungkook's fingers found the blond hair of the older tugging on them.

"I usually never fuck a person twice" Jungkook mumbled against the older's lips.

"Good thing you ain't the one doing the fucking" Taehyung whispered back before joining their lips again. Jungkook started fubbling with Taehyung's shirt buttons causing the older to pull away from the kiss.

"You want to do it right now?"

"What? You think I came for cuddles" Jungkook laughed out causing Taehyung to first furrowed his brows but agreed helping the younger getting rid of his shirt before joining their lips again

Taehyung pulled away from the kiss going for the younger's neck moaning a little at his scent, he smelled heavenly.

"You smell so good I want to eat you up" the blond detective moaned into the younger's neck causing Jungkook to giggle

"I'm all yours tiger" he said causing Taehyung groaned lifting the younger up by the thighs making him sit on the kitchen counter and Jungkook giggled again.

"You sound so beautifully" Taehyung commented looking at the younger with amused eyes. Jungkook composed himself immediately when he noticed that he was loss guarding too much.

"Put that mouth of yours to better use" Jungkook responded with a teasing smile joining their lip in a kiss again.

Taehyung kissed his way to the younger's chest taking the buds in-between his lips as one of his hands played with the second bud.

He kissed down the younger's rock hard abs till he got to his waist line gently pulling down the pants which Jungkook lifted his butts for easy removal.

The blond detective took hold of the half hard dick and pumped it causing Jungkook to release a stranded moan throwing his head back.

Taehyung pumped the younger's cock up and down flicking his thumb over the tip all the while not looking away from the younger's face. He can't place a word to what exactly it feels like watching the younger fall apart in his hands or how the mafia boss allows himself to become so vulnerable in his hands.

He can't place a word to the feeling but it feels amazing and powerful and all he wants to do is worship this beautiful man's body taking him to moon holding him there before gently bring him back to earth.