ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

Start from the beginning

"What all did you drink?"

"I'an drink nothing," he lied.

"But you're drunk as fuck. Where did you go?"

"Why you in my business?"

"I'm asking you where the fuck you went and got drunk at."

"You ain't gotta get no fucking attitude with me. I just told you I wasn't fucking drunk."

"But you are though. You're either drunk or high on something."

"I'm soberrr," he dragged his words and started going up the steps the best he could.

"Let me help you."

"Nai, I'm a g-grown ass man. I can w-walk up the steps," he hiccuped in between words.

"Sincere, where did you go?"

"Nai, do I ask you where the fuck you go during the day. Get out my fucking business."

"Watch yo fucking mouth when you talking to me. Excuse the fuck outta me. I'm tryna make sure yo dumb ass alright."

"Bitch, you can go on with that shit."

No the fuck he did not. I'd be wrong if I slapped the piss outta him though.

"Sin, shut the fuck up before I bat you in yo motherfucking mouth."

"You shut the fuck up. All you do is bitch all fucking day. If I wanna go get drunk and live life, I should be able to do that. I can't do shit with yo crybaby ass."

"All I do is bitch all day?"

"Ye-" I cut him off by slapping him with all my might.

"Please, say that bitch word one more time. I want you to."

"When have I ever called you out of your name like that? When have I ever disrespected you like that? Get your shit together and when you're ready, come to me. I don't play that immature shit, Sincere. You might could've gotten away with that bullshit with some other girl, but I am not her. You're going to respect me the same way I respect you."

"I'm sor-"

"I don't wanna hear it."

He acted like he just snapped back into his mind that quick. He knew what the fuck he was doing.

I went downstairs with him trailing behind me. I got my purse, keys, my drink.

"Kanai!" he said and then hiccuped.

"What?!"

"I'm sorry, Baby. I really am. I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry, Nai. Please don't leave me."

I looked at him in his eyes for a couple of seconds and then turned around to leave.

"Nai, stop!"

"Get the fuck out of my face."

"Sincere, I'm so fucking tired of you fucking up and then you want me to turn around and kiss the fucking ground you walk on."