I put my hands back in my pockets.

"A type we should all be familiar with." Y/n starts.

"Because-" a projector shows up, and I see a variant of me. My skin is blue, with my Asgardian Leather on. "The TVA has pruned a lot of these guys. Almost more than any other Variant." Mobius finish's.

The projector slides, and now I see another one of me, except I have a yellow shirt on, with Loki written in green, black shorts, holding an award.

I furrow my brows, then shake my head.

"And no two are alike, might I add." Y/n says.

"Right, slight differences in appearances, or maybe not so slight." Mobius adds.

The projector slides to another me, except I look more like the Hulk, my body is green, and I'm muscular, I have gold horns on, and black pants.

"Different powers, although powers, generally include-" the projector slides to another me with a bunch of necklaces on, green shirt, and green pants, with a beard, sun-glasses, and a weird hat. "Shape-shifting, illusion-projecting, and my favorite-"

"Duplication casting." I interrupted Mobius.

They all look at me, Mobius pushes a button, and the projector of different me's are gone.

"Illusion-Projection." Mobius finishes.

"No, there two completely different powers actually."

"How?" Mobius asks.

"Illusion-projection involves depicting a detailed image from outside one's self, which is perceptible in the external world, whereas duplication-casting entails recreating an exact facsimile of one's own body in its present circumstance, which acts as a true holographic mirror of its molecular structure."

"But uh. You already knew that." I add.

"O-Okay, take a breath.... Noted." Mobius says.

"We're going to break into two teams, including myself Y/n, and professor Loki."

Y/n chuckles at the nickname.

"Why?" I ask, ignoring her.

"Because whoever this Loki is, we haven't been able to find him." Mobius says.

"So, let's bring in an expert." Y/n adds, shrugging.

"That's me." I point to myself.

"Do I get a weapon?" I ask Mobius, we split up into teams and are walking now.

"Nope." Y/n says.

"Fine, I'll have my magic back. Is no one concerned about that?"

"Of what?" Mobius asks.

"Me betraying you."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because, you know we can catch you easily, right?" Y/n says.

"Besides how's betraying us going to get you any closer to the Time-Keepers?" Mobius adds.

I stop. "An audience with the Time-Keepers is on the table?"

"Yes, I like that! Keep that focus." Mobius says.

We start walking again, then an orange portal opens, and we walk through it.

"Apex of nexus signature located, Ma'am." One of the Minute-men said, after we came to a different location from the portal.