"Where are you going." Garroth asked me, even though he already knew the answer as I'm pretty sure he had my schedule memorized.

"English." I said.

"I'll walk you there." Garroth said quietly, as if he knew I was going to have a rebuttal, which I do.

"Your locker is across the school, go to class." I laughed.

Garroth said something completely inaudible and tilted his head back.

"You are like addicted to me. You need rehab." I said.

"It's a good addiction to have." Garroth stated, wrapping his arms around my waist.

We had just entered through the school doors and I felt as though we were unsafely roller skating because of how hard he was making it for me to walk.

"No it isn't." I stated, I pushed at his hands to try and get him away. "I'm tired of you."

It wasn't true, but it was a little bit. Garroth was annoying, much more so than in the beginning of our relationship. But I couldn't be angry about it, I knew it was just because he's grown more and more comfortable around me.

"You really don't want my history answers do you?" Garroth sighed.

"No I don't. I'll find someone much more attractive than you to give me their history answers." I said, pushing at his hands once more.

"Impossible." Garroth gasped. He leaned down and to my side so he could kiss my cheek. After this he finally let go of me, letting me walk freely.

I continued walking towards my locker knowing that soon we would reach an area where Garroth was meant to keep walking. Just as I expected he stopped with me. I turned away from him and opened my locker. It was extremely clean but that wouldn't last.

"Go to class." I didn't look away a from my locker but I did reach over and push Garroth in the chest, which actually ended up being his stomach.

"I do not take orders from you." Garroth said, he placed his hands on his hips and stared down at me. I glared up at him. "But I will go to class."

I rolled my eyes and turned away from my locker, turning to walk towards my English class. I seemed to be the last one in the classroom, out of my friends that is. Dante sat lazily in a desk with his feet up. Katelyn, Nicole, and Sasha sat around him. I choose the seat behind Dante and next to Sasha.

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let me know how much you suffer Y/N." Nicole called as I exited the English classroom.

"It will be a lot." I said turning around, towards Nicole, and walking backwards a step.

"You'll live." Katelyn said, but she wasn't the one about to go to her least favorite class with no one she knows. I rolled my eyes at Katelyn before turning around and taking a step out the door.

I was looking down at the things in my hands so it was unsurprising that I was only able to take two steps before I crashed into something. Normally it would be something inanimate, a door, a wall, maybe Garroth. He isn't really inanimate although he acts just about the same as a wall if I run into him.

This time, however, it was a very much alive and moving person. Before I even realized I had dropped my copy of Julius Caesar it had been picked up for me. The man standing before me held it out towards me giving me a look of inquiry.

"Thanks," I stated, " sorry I wasn't watching where I was going."

"That's alright I wasn't either." He said quickly, "You're from Pheonix Drop right? Do you think you can help me find Mr. Truman's history class?"

It had only just now dawned on me that the person in front of me was from Neopolitan. It was also the first time I recognized him as the man I saw this morning getting out of an expensive looking vehicle. The longer I stared the more I remembered of him. The dark voluminous hair parted down the middle, he was tall as well. When I guessed he was as tall as Garroth I had been wrong, because he was taller.

"Oh yeah I can. I'm going there too." I said

He raised his eyebrows at me looking quiet surprised, as if he had pictured me telling him no.

"Oh sweet." He said quietly.

I looked at him for only a second longer before I walked past him with the hopes of him turning around and following me. It wasn't a far class, down the hall and take a left and you're there. I never looked back at him I just silently hoped he knew I was leading him to his class. I only really noticed him after I had entered the classroom and stood for a second after looking around.

This was a new History teacher, much younger than the one that had taught Garroth and I's class last year.

"Take a seat, take a seat." The man said as we entered the class.

I glanced around the room but I already knew I was in a class full of people I have pretty much never talked to. I walked towards the back of the classroom and picked a desk to sit down in. The boy I had lead to class stood at the front of the room glancing around just as I had. He looked backwards once before he slowly walk through a maze of desks that eventually led to me.

"Do you mind if I sit here? I don't really know anyone here." He motioned towards the seat next to me.

"Go for it." I stated, not exactly caring where he decided to sit.

"Thanks, I'm Nickel, by the way." He stated, turning towards me as he sat down.

"Nickel?" I questioned but then immediately felt bad about it. Who just questions someone's name. "I'm Y/N."

Before you all head off to live your lives I forgot to mention a tiny detail in the 'before you read' chapter. I noticed a while ago that there was a little bit of controversy with Aphmau's character Kawaii~Chan. I don't want to offend anyone or use a stereotyped character so for this book and my future books I will be referring to Kawaii~Chan as Nana. This is her real name in the real mcd series so not much is changing. I'm not extremely educated on the subject but I believe being a meifwa was part of the issue as well so that aspect will be removed too. Just to make everything more coherent I won't be using an meifwa or werewolf characters. Even if there is a character who would typically be a werewolf or meifwa, as this story is written they will be human. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day everyone!