𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Wilson watched anxiously from a distance as Mrs

      Wilson watched anxiously from a distance as Mrs. Barbara flipped through the book of mugshots. His nerves was relieved when two knocks were placed on the window letting him know she had identified Horace Bernard Walls III as the man at Melody's house.

"I want all officers, the bomb squad, the Feds, the Fugitive Task Force, and anybody you can think of on their way to that house." He yelled causing everyone in the precinct to jump up and get on the move, "I'm right behind y'all with a warrant!"

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news right now, but that kid Raheem was just found in his cell unresponsive. It ain't looking too good for him." Detective Carter yelled as he ran to follow the team to get suited up.

"Shit!"

and i hear sirens while we make love loud as hell, but they don't know.

"Wait, bae." Melody moaned out pushed at Nardo stomach to get him to slow down, "You hear that?"

"Uh uh come here." Nardo groaned moving her hand out the way thinking she was just running.

"F-fuck!" Melody harshly bit down on her lip before stopping Nardo again, "I'm serious listen."

The two paused and Melody motioned towards the window where she heard the sound coming from. The ear piercing sirens and all too familiar infamous red and blue lights could be heard and seen from miles away although the state's police were closer than 20 feet from the residence belonging to Horace and Melody.

"Shit!" Nardo immediately pulled out as he went limp to put on his clothes just as Melody's phone rang.

"Hello?" She spoke trying to catch her breathe and didn't even look at the Caller ID as she stared out of the window in disbelief.

"It's over!" Wilson spat into the phone before hitting the dial tone.

The couple sat on the bedroom floor waiting for fate to come and collect. They had no where to run. The male of the two had plans to shake things up a little. He pulled out the gun that always had a home in the nightstand on Melody's side of the bed and stared down at it.

"What are you thinking?" Melody questioned her boyfriend, who would suck his bottom lip into his mouth when he was in deep thought.

"That cell..ain't no way to live, mama. I ain't going back there." Horace said lowly, "The only way I'm leaving this house is in a body bag.

Hot tears filled Melody's eyes and rolled down her face as she watched the love of her life align the gun with his temple, "Baby please!"

"Promise me that you gone go live yo' life and be happy after this." Horace spoke with matching tears running down his face.